Kingsley Coman (25 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Not a game to exploit his pace as the bus parking was effective. We really needed wingers to stretch this game. Surprised at Pepe cutting in all the time. We need to practice some long distance shots too. Stop playing Marrone as a defender. The older guys seem to carry over the Conte confidence. The new additions looked good too. That said we have to be realistic when we have journey men in our team.

Jun 21, 2014
Well considering he played second striker I don't think he has done that bad, what we could get off him during this game, is that his pass were precise even when pressed, he also showed some good ball protection and some good pressing.
Except that not much to be seen I think he would have been really more interesting to see on the middle and I hope second striker is not the position he will be put on in the future.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
considering cesna penalty box was too crowded, he was good player.
agreed. Can't play against these teams, they just put 11 souls in the penalty box and hope that they don't concede goals.
worst game we could expect as a season opener, I am sure he'll have more fun vs teams that play a more open type of footie

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
we can't do a giovinco treatment on him. we know he is a winger and should play where there is free space. let's not waste this.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sadly, 90% of teams in serie A park the bus
It's not about parking the bus tbh. This kid will never do well in such an environment. I mean in 352 as SS playing with his back to the goal. He should be used in 4231 or 433 as winger/am. Style more similar to what Roma/Napoli deploy. He should be going with the ball at his feet on defenders like Insigne/Mertens/Callejon/Gervinho do.

He's bound to fail in the system he was used yesterday. He didn't show much but you can see he can get past defenders if he's given a little bit of space. He's not an answer to our problems just yet but he'll never be if we stick to the slow 352. In 352 strong players will always be better than the ones that base their game on pace.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's not about parking the bus tbh. This kid will never do well in such an environment. I mean in 352 as SS playing with his back to the goal. He should be used in 4231 or 433 as winger/am. Style more similar to what Roma/Napoli deploy. He should be going with the ball at his feet on defenders like Insigne/Mertens/Callejon/Gervinho do.

He's bound to fail in the system he was used yesterday. He didn't show much but you can see he can get past defenders if he's given a little bit of space. He's not an answer to our problems just yet but he'll never be if we stick to the slow 352. In 352 strong players will always be better than the ones that base their game on pace.
Yeh, it makes things worse. I mean, it wil always be tought to run past 3 players who rare tight together always in a parking bus, contrary to when teams are playing open.

But in the 352 he will turn in the new Giovinco for sure.

For now, im calm...the team is incomplete and Allegri has not decided anything yet. Yesterday´s game was just to give a chance to everyone involved to warm their legs. Nothing more.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

:agree:

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
According to Football-italia he will be our #11 for the Asia tour aswell. so is this official now? i checked Juventus.com but could find anything

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #455
    11 it is and he's staying. Juve have been impressed by him so far.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #458
    attacking mid left or center. We played him as a forward vs Cesena. He did well but couldn't use his speed and dribbling skills. I'd prefer to see him on the left wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)