Kingsley Coman (75 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I hope someone at the club has an actual plan about how to play this season. There seems to be a bit of a scattergun approach to these signings and most of them probably aren't really good enough to start anyway.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I agree with you, but I think 4-3-1-2 would suit more for Llorente / Tevez partnership.
4-3-1-2 would force Llorrente and Tevenz to often go wide into space. Tevez wouldn't have problems with that, but Llorente is at his best in the box. 4-3-2-1 would have less width, but would allow Coman and Tevez more free roles behind Llorente and still be playing towards goal

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
4-3-1-2 would force Llorrente and Tevenz to often go wide into space. Tevez wouldn't have problems with that, but Llorente is at his best in the box. 4-3-2-1 would have less width, but would allow Coman and Tevez more free roles behind Llorente and still be playing towards goal
Thanks for the clarification.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
^^

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Isn't it exciting to have a player who actually knows what do to with the ball?

Breath of fresh air. Hopefully we'll keep him around and no loans.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Early days, but this kid has huge potential.

Great touch, wonderful control, insane speed, good dribbling ability and unpredictable as fuck. Everything we've lacked lately. Nice find Paratici.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)