Kingsley Coman (76 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Earned his place in the squad for me

Yes, the opposition were crap but pace is pace and technique is technique, 33 year old sloth defenders in Italy can have all the experience they want, if Coman catches them in a bit of space they are fucked.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What do you guys think his response would have been like if he didn't have a good performance?
I can predict your response; bad, really bad choice from this clubs yet again.

Get a life ffs, you miserable twerp. :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
can he play with left foot?
Most of the vids i have seen from him, he has been playing with both feet. It seems he can play with his left foot.

Earned his place in the squad for me

Yes, the opposition were crap but pace is pace and technique is technique, 33 year old sloth defenders in Italy can have all the experience they want, if Coman catches them in a bit of space they are $#@!ed.
Basically this. IN theory experience et all can and will work, but the boundaries of pace vs age should not be underestimated. Even when Coman is a young man, he can and will dribble past any experienced dude who lose focus against him.

Thats what we need really. A player that goes straight to the point without much yada yada and makes defender work, or at least keep them on their toes.

For Coman, this is even better because he is a young lad who can be demanded to run and waste himself...unlike players like Lichteiner who cannot keep this tempo the whole game

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus sucked on the counter right

roflmao, not anymore

And i'll say it again, central pass to pereyra, one time trough ball between fullback and centreback, in the space behind the fullback. With his space ?
Getting then into the 1v1 with the central defender, with his controll/dribbeling/trickery ?

Roflmao, good luck.

Jul 20, 2012
Juventus sucked on the counter right

roflmao, not anymore

And i'll say it again, central pass to pereyra, one time trough ball between fullback and centreback, in the space behind the fullback. With his space ?
Getting then into the 1v1 with the central defender, with his controll/dribbeling/trickery ?

Roflmao, good luck.
So What do you think is the ideal line up for this juve?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dat flair and fancy, dat lack of dacdical awareness, are you sure you want this guy in first team?
Tactical awareness isnt even an issue for wingers in a 4231. They just need to cover the fullback, press hard and know when to ask the ball and run into space.
He did excellent in all these things

Flair and fancy, is excellent with end product. End product, as in the goal he made with the correct runline from deep. As in creating danger each time he was onto the ball, dribbeling himself in dangerous positions instead of getting locked up,

Oh man, your trolling attempt couldnt have failed harder :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

So What do you think is the ideal line up for this juve?
To soon for this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)