Kingsley Coman (17 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You cannot call 1 gif of 1 missed shot poor finishing

- - - Updated - - -

especially since he did the right thing to aim for the opposite corner.

Shooting it straight onto the goalkeeper like matri, quag, giovinco or vucinic do, thats bad finishing
Obviously the short upper corner is the preferred aim..

Giving a rating to a 18yo by watching a 5 seconds gif vs amateurs? Tuz never fails to deliver.
I know, right? Haven't you seen the gif? :rofl:

Because Coman has better technique than Berardi, I watched a lot of Sassoulo games when he struggle to control the ball properly, looking like an amateur.Also Coman is much faster, Berardi is not that fast to begin with.All I saw from Berardi is that his positioning is really well thats why he scored so many goals but other stuff.... pretty weak.
Coman is pure natural talent, but in the end that doesnt mean he will become better player than Berardi but he has what it takes.
One trait isn't necessarily better then the other. For a winger to be able to score goals is very important. It seems you rate technique higher then finishing and therefore rate Coman higher then Berardi. We'll see who is the bigger talent. Don't get me wrong - I'm very excited to see what Coman can do!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wish, that this boy is going to be a huge success. If so, our future is bright.
Gabbiadini - Berardi - Coman
I don't know why you keep mentioning Gabbiadini. He isn't really a special talent. He might be solid/decent but that is about it. I've seen nothing from him to suggest that he is going to be a superstar caliber type player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well ive seen the Gif
It's not official until you have assessed talent via YouTube.

Gif is only the icebreaker

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why you keep mentioning Gabbiadini. He isn't really a special talent. He might be solid/decent but that is about it. I've seen nothing from him to suggest that he is going to be a superstar caliber type player.
Shhhh. A solid/decent player is still better than players like Janet, straight line or Martinez

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Im not basing my what i said about the gif only, but many young players need to make better decisions, that doesnt nessecairly mean hes bad at it, but it needs improvement.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
I think this season will be decisive for him. Would be amazing if he can progress just a little bit more.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so this kid is so promising, that psg is pissed and wont deal with us regarding rabiot.

should tell you how much he is valued, and why have so much faith in him to keep him in first team

Jun 21, 2014
He doesn't look like an AM, he definitely looks like an SS or winger.

- - - Updated - - -

He is crazy quick, awesome acceleration, seems to have some dribbling/flair...

But how good is his decision making? His passing, crossing, shooting? I haven't seen him play, but I have the impression he is a talented and athletic kid, but also raw on football fundamentals.

He isn't raw on football fundamentals, he can make good decision and have a good passing/crossing ability, can make some good interception or defensive run and his dribbling isn't just about pace, also actually his athletic is something he had to work on in the past 2 years.

But i said it i don't think his finishing is that great at the moment even tough he can make some good shooting and he can sometime try to do a little to much with his skill but i think he is trying to carry his team more than being greedy, he can do really good game when he play more simple and don't rely too much on his dribble.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
You just compared this shot of Coman's in training, where he ran around a couple of people and sent it along the ground, slightly wide from an angle... to Beltrame's shot from outside the box, in the air, from the centre of pitch, in a game, which was saved by the keeper.

How are the two "shots" at all similar? Situation wise, player wise, what exactly is the similarity here? Both young players? I'm confused. It was a face to palm comment.
How do you guys remember these shots, each of which failed to result in a goal? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)