Kingsley Coman (23 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Coman is twice a talent Berardi is.
Lol. How can you state something like that when you obviously haven't watched much of Coman nor Berardi.

The two are widely different players in terms of style and traits. Coman obviously faster and perhaps a better dribbler but that's why he's a pure winger/creative midfielder. Berardi is a second striker / inverted forward due to his amazing finishing and eye for goal. In short; Coman with the assist, Berardi with the goal. So tell me again; how exactly does one name the "better" player at this early stage? If anything id say Berardi has proven he can score 15 goals in Serie A.

mabuchaq

Nov 30, 2011
Lol. How can you state something like that when you obviously haven't watched much of Coman nor Berardi.

The two are widely different players in terms of style and traits. Coman obviously faster and perhaps a better dribbler but that's why he's a pure winger/creative midfielder. Berardi is a second striker / inverted forward due to his amazing finishing and eye for goal. In short; Coman with the assist, Berardi with the goal. So tell me again; how exactly does one name the "better" player at this early stage? If anything id say Berardi has proven he can score 15 goals in Serie A.
Haven't you seen the gif?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You cannot call 1 gif of 1 missed shot poor finishing

- - - Updated - - -

especially since he did the right thing to aim for the opposite corner.

Shooting it straight onto the goalkeeper like matri, quag, giovinco or vucinic do, thats bad finishing

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Giving a rating to a 18yo by watching a 5 seconds gif vs amateurs? Tuz never fails to deliver.
Giving ratings is to much, but these gifs are a nice way to notice his natural instinct with the ball

But the one thing you can rate from them, is decisionmaking, wich was pretty good here. its not definitive, but very promising

am0110

Jun 5, 2005

Because Coman has better technique than Berardi, I watched a lot of Sassoulo games when he struggle to control the ball properly, looking like an amateur.Also Coman is much faster, Berardi is not that fast to begin with.All I saw from Berardi is that his positioning is really well thats why he scored so many goals but other stuff.... pretty weak.
Coman is pure natural talent, but in the end that doesnt mean he will become better player than Berardi but he has what it takes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Because Coman has better technique than Berardi, I watched a lot of Sassoulo games when he struggle to control the ball properly, looking like an amateur.Also Coman is much faster, Berardi is not that fast to begin with.All I saw from Berardi is that his positioning is really well thats why he scored so many goals but other stuff.... pretty weak.
Coman is pure natural talent, but in the end that doesnt mean he will become better player than Berardi but he has what it takes.
:tup:

nothing to add to that really

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How many people can honestly say they watched Coman enough to know he has better control than Berardi?

:D

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, who knew who he was before coming here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)