Kingsley Coman (61 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Laurent Blanc on Coman leaving " The problem comes from the nature of the contract, european laws are not well made, he could not go to another french team because of the protection of the french young players formation, meaning he culdnt sign for another french team but he could sign abroad, that is why italians who are well present in france fishing for great talent took the opportunity, good for them. Hard luck for us.
For Adrien it is the same thing, because contract wise our position is weak "

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He doesn't look like an AM, he definitely looks like an SS or winger.

- - - Updated - - -

He is crazy quick, awesome acceleration, seems to have some dribbling/flair...

But how good is his decision making? His passing, crossing, shooting? I haven't seen him play, but I have the impression he is a talented and athletic kid, but also raw on football fundamentals.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
give it a $#@!ing rest already, its old and lame
You just compared this shot of Coman's in training, where he ran around a couple of people and sent it along the ground, slightly wide from an angle... to Beltrame's shot from outside the box, in the air, from the centre of pitch, in a game, which was saved by the keeper.

How are the two "shots" at all similar? Situation wise, player wise, what exactly is the similarity here? Both young players? I'm confused. It was a face to palm comment.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't look like an AM, he definitely looks like an SS or winger.

- - - Updated - - -

He is crazy quick, awesome acceleration, seems to have some dribbling/flair...

But how good is his decision making? His passing, crossing, shooting? I haven't seen him play, but I have the impression he is a talented and athletic kid, but also raw on football fundamentals.
He just turned 18 a month ago. I'd imagine he would be quite raw on football fundamentals and decision making in a top tier match. He's incredibly young to be contending for a first team spot.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You just compared this shot of Coman's in training, where he ran around a couple of people and sent it slightly wide from an angle... to Beltrame's shot from outside the box, from the centre of pitch, in a game, which was saved by the keeper.

How are the two "shots" at all similar? Situation wise, player wise, what exactly is the similarity here? Both young players? I'm confused. It was a face to palm comment.

- - - Updated - - -

He just turned 18 a month ago. I'd imagine he would be quite raw on football fundamentals and decision making in a top tier match. He's incredibly young to be contending for a first team spot.
Yep.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You just compared this shot of Coman's in training, where he ran around a couple of people and sent it along the ground, slightly wide from an angle... to Beltrame's shot from outside the box, in the air, from the centre of pitch, in a game, which was saved by the keeper.

- - - Updated - - -

Jees the fact you took that comment seriously says it all really.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How is he a bad decision maker when he loses his market, gets past the last defender into the box, and tries to score a goal by shooting at the opposite angle ?

Sounds like the perfect decision tbh ?

Aight, he misses it. Doesnt mean his decisionmaking is bad, but his shot isnt perfect instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)