Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Absolutely. He is definitely more of a AMC than striker. Then pereyra can move into claudio place
That would be a nice idea... but to tosa him with this huge burden out of nowhere....

This is why we should have used him much more in the season. Still, i cringe at the idea of giving a 18 years old the higo responsability of performing in a CL do ir die games...... its a HUGE gamble....it can destruyo him if he fails.

Jul 13, 2010
That would be a nice idea... but to tosa him with this huge burden out of nowhere....

This is why we should have used him much more in the season. Still, i cringe at the idea of giving a 18 years old the higo responsability of performing in a CL do ir die games...... its a HUGE gamble....it can destruyo him if he fails.
Well we have some time. If he'll start next couple of games...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I'm hoping maybe he at least played against some of the French kids while they were all playing for youth teams. Maybe the familiarity will give some confidence.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Let's destroy this kid.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Two possibilities if he starts in the CL, either he completely fails under the pressure or he thrives big time. If it comes down to it, I think he'll do well. He seems to be a pretty confident kid, he did very well when he was thrown into a starting role in the first game of the season, and seeing as we are playing a French side this could also give him a boost to play harder. Regardless, I don't think he will get a start, Pereyra is going to be CAM and Sturaro is going to slot in at mid.

- - - Updated - - -

IMO whoever comes into Marchisios role isn't our biggest concern though, our biggest concern is whether Pirlo and Vidal can step up and play well. They've both been struggling heavily at times, but Pogba and Marchisio's form has masked that all season, with them gone, Pirlo and Vidal need to step up big time and play like they know how to.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh i think the ame about Pereyra, and rightly so.

Coman has not been getting minutes the whole season...he will not be suddenly slotted as AM behind Tevez and Morata.

But it would be epic if Allegri uses him in the upcoming games and he does wonderfully. We should try him behind the strikers as a sub for pereyra in the minute 60 or so on easy games.... to se whats he got.

Or start him, who knows. Maybe in the copa game against fiorentina?. I was thinking of a turn over before, aganist Fiorentina... but now with Pogba and cheesio`s injurys... i coundt care less...we cant go full forcé in the copa with the limited midfielders we have....so sacrifico that trophy...but let Coman play from minute one in that stadium...to see if he can manage hostil enviroments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)