Kewell!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=658852

Kewell closer to Juventus, but I'm laughing at this rumor. No truth in this IMO.
I highly doubt Kewell will come to Juve, IMO seeing the countless interviews with him i can't see him leaving England as he always saying the EPL is the biggest and best league in the world and so on.. Harry's also relatively smart and it doesnt take many braincells to figure out that Juve would not be his ideal destination.. I think he'll sign for a team like Portsmouth and i'm willing to bet anybody he won't move from England

Mar 30, 2006
Calm down Alfio

I was just joking about "level of suck" and alot of the stuff i said. You don't need to get your panties in a knot.

My post was intended to make little sense because you were, and still are, acting like a bit of an anal prude and I was just trying to get you going a bit.

You seem to be a very irritable dude.

Now stop all the fuss shall we?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The lack of interest to invest on Juve's future disgusts me...
If we sell Giovinco, our only back up to Neddy would be this player, so that we will massively depend on Camo and Neddy next year, since Marchio and Kewell will never be available...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kewell should go to Wigan or Blackburn. Places where he could succeed as an everyday player. If Juve want to progress as a club, they do not need to purchase players like Harry. That said, Harry will always be a favorite of mine.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I can imagine secco telling the press on the day kewell arrives, which i'm afraid is inevitable
Secco:"he is a definite upgrade to giovinco, I'm such a genius."
(Pats himself on the back)

Gigli: "Here is one of the world class players we promised you."

Blanc:"this clubs project is geared towards the future and kewell, is definatley a step in the right direction. Free players will always be our priority"

:wallbang:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Does our management think we're some sort of a player rehab center where we give has-been players a chance to reform? What the hell is going on here?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Playing twice a week will be tough. We need starters and some of them who we have right now should be moved to the bench. Taking Kewell who's always injured doesn't help the situation.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Kewell Agent Dampens Juve Rumours

Harry Kewell's agent has downplayed reports that the unsettled Liverpool winger is all set to sign for Juventus.

There has been speculation in the Italian press that the Bianconeri are planning to bolster their side with the addition of the Australian international in the summer, seeing that his five-year contract with Liverpool expires at the end of June, and there are apparently no plans to extend his stay on Merseyside.

Bernie Mandic insists, however, that his client's future is still totally open, despite Italian press reports that the pieces are all already in place.

"I have not spoken to anyone yet regarding a possible Bosman move for Harry," stressed the agent. "Harry has not spoken to anyone and there have been no discussions with anyone from Juventus.

"We are basically waiting and seeing how things go for the rest of the season.

"There is no need to rush into anything for Harry and we will see what Liverpool say."

Mandic concluded by emphasising that the 29-year-old will not be short of options should he opt to leave, with Celtic, Bolton and Sunderland all credited with an interest as well..

"If Harry does become a Bosman I think there will be no shortage of clubs interested as Harry has shown over the years what a great player he is," he added.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)