Kewell!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Tell ur peanut brain to shut the hell up and sit down, frankly dont speak again.
Kewell actually brought the club of Leeds to a CL semi final and a bees dick to a league title you twat.
Now if you had any common sense you would realise that Kewell was well and truly at Liverpool when Leeds got relegated, the reason they got relegated is because some twat like you putting your hands in some one elses cookie jar.

As for Kewell his career is in dire straights he must move on from Liverpool he still has it in him to become a decent footballer once again but unforunatly luck and time isnt on his side anymore.
Grella has made these comments and i guess he would have never imagined it would have blown out to this.
uh oh i messed with an australian

Kewell sucks. Sorry dude but it is true. He has reached the level of suck.

Sorry i made a mistake and did not know where he was playing when they got relegated. my bad. but i don't follow his weak ass career or his hospital stays as opposed to his career.

Kewell is broken and we dont need him but if he did play good it would be great ..but what are the odds ?? none..?? He should also stop it with his homosexual haircuts .. the double ponytail was some desperately gay shit.

anyway calm down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
before his injury woes, maybe but im sorry we cant afford a risk like him. he still has a little bit of quality but i say no way.

Mar 30, 2006
before his injury woes, maybe but im sorry we cant afford a risk like him. he still has a little bit of quality but i say no way.
I think the only way something like this could happen is if we miss out on every single possible transfer target we have.

or don't make the CL...

Because we would get much more use out of Giovinco, De Ceglie as a LM orNedved if he plays on than Kewell. or Palla as a LM .. forgot about him.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hell no. No friggin way! He is the shit and we don't need him at all. Rather have Olivera.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Tell ur peanut brain to shut the hell up and sit down, frankly dont speak again.
Kewell actually brought the club of Leeds to a CL semi final and a bees dick to a league title you twat.
Now if you had any common sense you would realise that Kewell was well and truly at Liverpool when Leeds got relegated, the reason they got relegated is because some twat like you putting your hands in some one elses cookie jar.

As for Kewell his career is in dire straights he must move on from Liverpool he still has it in him to become a decent footballer once again but unforunatly luck and time isnt on his side anymore.
Grella has made these comments and i guess he would have never imagined it would have blown out to this.
Okay buddy, you keep telling yourself that. If luck and time isn't on his side anymore, why the hell should Juventus sign him to a contract? :howler:

Let's land an injury-prone winger who is probably going to fade-out in his remaining years...brilliant. Juventus already has Marchionni for that, and at least he has had some positive performances in the past couple of seasons (especially with Parma).

Éver

Mar 1, 2008
Kewell is regarded as a bit of a joke these days in England.

The physio has seen more of him that Rafa has.

And Liverpool dont want to offer him a new deal, no wonder.

And the guy is totally shit even at the reserves.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Okay buddy, you keep telling yourself that. If luck and time isn't on his side anymore, why the hell should Juventus sign him to a contract? :howler:

Let's land an injury-prone winger who is probably going to fade-out in his remaining years...brilliant. Juventus already has Marchionni for that, and at least he has had some positive performances in the past couple of seasons (especially with Parma).
he didn't say we should sign him.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005

Can i have whatever your taking cause i dont know what your tipping on cause i never said we should sign him. I think if Juve should sign anyone they should sign your ass back to school.

CalcioJuventus said:
Kewell sucks. Sorry dude but it is true. He has reached the level of suck.

Sorry i made a mistake and did not know where he was playing when they got relegated. my bad. but i don't follow his weak ass career or his hospital stays as opposed to his career.

Kewell is broken and we dont need him but if he did play good it would be great ..but what are the odds ?? none..?? He should also stop it with his homosexual haircuts .. the double ponytail was some desperately gay shit.

anyway calm down.
The level of suck? His struggling no doubt about that i never said his not.

His had a good career if your saying he hasent than you really dont know what your talking about.

i dont get it odds are none? When does a haircut make him homosexual when Camro has the ponytail to his ass do we call him a homosexual?
i think you type for the sake of typing you talk utter shit and really i dont understand your point your trying to make.

If i had to some up what you just said it would be something like Kewell has reached suck, his broken, the odds are none that he can be useful and his homosexual cause he did have a ponytail. :confused:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Can i have whatever your taking cause i dont know what your tipping on cause i never said we should sign him. I think if Juve should sign anyone they should sign your ass back to school.

OOOOOHHHHH! Clever, really. I'm impressed. However, you should probably assess your own grammar skills before you suggest that anyone should go back to school.

Kewell is well past his prime (I'd admit he was good at one point, even if it was 6 years ago), not to mention injury-prone. I guess I misread your post, my bad. I guess you were just trying to defend Kewell's abilities, should he be wearing a Juventus jersey come next season.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Kewell is the type of player that Secco is used to bring to Juve so far.Nothing so special indeed.you see currently we have players who surely aint good for CL.Gigli said no BIG transfers during summer.So,whats gonna happen in CL?Just qualification for top 16???Plz wait up there in turin and say bye bye to the board.No to Kewell,Owen or any other shitty tranfer rumour.Bring super stars.We aint Inter ffs...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus struggling to convince Liverpool's Kewell to quit Northwest
tribalfootball.com - April 14, 2008

Juventus are chasing Liverpool winger Harry Kewell.

Injury-plagued Kewell has barely featured this season and has not played since the shock FA Cup exit to Barnsley in February. With his contract up at the end of the season, a source told the Sunday Mirror: "Harry and his family are really happy in the North West and don't want to move.

"All Harry's concentrating on is getting fit and doing his best for Liverpool. They're the club he supported as a boy and he still wants to prove himself to the fans."

Sunderland, Celtic and Bolton would love to land Kewell, 29, for free in the summer. But Juventus manager Ranieri has been tracking him for years.
from tribal.com

i know a bullshit site, but its worth posting i guess.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Harry Kewell's five-year contract with Liverpool expires at the end of June, and there are apparently no plans to extend his stay on Merseyside.

The 29-year-old’s time at Anfield has been plagued by injuries, and he has barely featured at all this season, making his last appearance during the FA Cup defeat to Barnsley back in February.

The Corriere dello Sport says that Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri is an admirer of Kewell from his time as a coach with Chelsea in the Premiership.

The Tinkerman would like to strengthen the left midfield position in the Bianconeri squad, with Pavel Nedved, who will turn 36 this summer, the only option currently.

The fact that Kewell will be available on a Bosman free is also attracting to the Juventus hierarchy.

However a club source from Liverpool told the Sunday Mirror in England that Kewell wants to stay at Liverpool.

"Harry and his family are really happy in the North West and don't want to move,” said the source.

"All Harry's concentrating on is getting fit and doing his best for Liverpool. They're the club he supported as a boy and he still wants to prove himself to the fans."

Sunderland, Celtic and Bolton are also said to be interested in landing the Australian international.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)