Kewell!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
BOGEYMAN: Reveals the name of Juventus Secret Objective!
Posted 05.12 16.40 by Redazione TMW - read 1
Source: di Alvise Cagnazzo per Nesti Channel - carlonesti.it
Misterious interview

I hope only not to strain negotiation. The player on which Juventus decided to bet is Kewell, the Australian of Liverpool, who probably will become free at the end of season. His deal is expiring, and competition is thick....

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=7306

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I really liked Kewell back in his Leeds days. He has the skills, but the injuries are too many.. He's Sebastian Deisler without the mental problems.

If it's for free it can't hurt to try though, but merely as a potential rotational player, he can't be a replacement for anyone.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I really liked Kewell back in his Leeds days. He has the skills, but the injuries are too many.. He's Sebastian Deisler without the mental problems.

If it's for free it can't hurt to try though, but merely as a potential rotational player, he can't be a replacement for anyone.
:lol:

We should buy Hamsik...Fu*k,Secco do something smart FFS!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Back then getting him was probably impossible.Not its very possible.He's prone to injuries yes,but like Vlatko said,he can be a good rotational player.And if he manages to leave the injury curse behind once and for all,he can be a pretty good asset.Juventus can get both Hamsik and Kewell.Kewell wont cost anything.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
even as a rotational player he would not really be needed. Giovinco is already ours and he should be the rotational player. Let's spend some serious cash and get a WC player instead.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Ofcourse he isnt needed..He's more of a luxury.But with Giovinco you get the element of being untested.For all we know,he could be a failure.Kewell on the other hand,does have the performances to back it up.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
can he dribble? as he lost the speed he had? can he pass in small spaces to get through balls to our forwards? can he shoot from distance? can he play decent defensively?

If he can do all that without losing his speed then why not? If he gets inured well we would have got him for free anyway and we play Giovinco/Palladino.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Kewell is 30 years old when his contract expires, I don't know why all of a sudden he would leave his injury proneness (?) behind him at such a high age. I also don't like this trend of us fans settling for leftovers and rejects from other big or semi big clubs.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think thats extremley harsh.Kewell does not downright suck IMO.Injuries have fucked him up,but he certainly has the skill.Even if people might not consider him a truly worldclass player,he really isnt an awful player either,

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
He's free.He can add to the squad depth.Plus he probably wont bitch about being using in a rotational role either.You cant expect a truly world class player to be okay with sitting on the bench every now then.So yes.We should settle for such players,when it comes to adding depth to the squad.Im not talking about making him a first team regular anyway.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ofcourse he isnt needed..He's more of a luxury.But with Giovinco you get the element of being untested.For all we know,he could be a failure.Kewell on the other hand,does have the performances to back it up.
Kewell is untested in Serie A as well. Atleast Giovinco has some experience playing with Empoli.

I don't think he's a bad player, but I would not take him. This squad does not lack depth (which is what Kewell offers us) what it lacks is quality. What we need is 1-2 WC players that will give us an extra edge, not squad players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)