Kenan Yıldız (6 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Another good game, he manages to make it look easy to get past players. He did really well to start the break that led to the free-kick for the second.

Seems knackered after 55 mins though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes simply on another level compared to most of our players. His movement, dribbles, quick feet, eye for a pass. At 18 years of age future seems promissing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
u guys remember that time in the 29th minute, he gave away a sloppy pass that almost led to a goal conceded?

I don't really like him in that position. just don't see where he fits in this system

that kind of sloppy pay we should probably start entertaining offers or a loan for experience

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
u guys remember that time in the 29th minute, he gave away a sloppy pass that almost led to a goal conceded?

I don't really like him in that position. just don't see where he fits in this system

that kind of sloppy pay we should probably start entertaining offers or a loan for experience
For your own sake, I hope you r trolling!?

If not, just remember how many experienced players have done sloppy passes and blunders costing us a goal.
Let the kid play and grow with the first team, he is exceptional talent who deserves every opportunity with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)