Kenan Yıldız (41 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Those were the days where youth players got hyped up without anyone actually watching the primavera.
Yeah. Primvavera football is child’s play compared to the professionals. That’s why it’s amazing we have a team in Serie C. I hope by some miracle they can get promoted to B and it would be an even more beneficial experience for our youngsters in the Next Gen team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
jokes aside, they were really going to. what happened with coman was going to happen to him because of the very same mentally challenged coach and his decision making. it took not one but two injuries and him performing extraordinarily for us to evade the crisis.
Yes sure. That's why Allegri was praising him before he made his debut.

What happened with Coman was he wanted to leave. And guess what, if Kenan says tomorrow that he wants to join RM or City then he'll end up there by the summer.

Jul 2, 2006
Yes sure. That's why Allegri was praising him before he made his debut.

What happened with Coman was he wanted to leave. And guess what, if Kenan says tomorrow that he wants to join RM or City then he'll end up there by the summer.
What happened with Coman was he barely played in his first season, thrown into starting 11 as a second striker in 5-3-2 like now he is doing with kenan, due to his different characteristic he didn't fit and sold for peanuts. then one-cell man decided to use wingers like every other team do and made us buy douglas costa and bernardeschi for 100 million euros.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What happened with Coman was he barely played in his first season, thrown into starting 11 as a second striker in 5-3-2 like now he is doing with kenan, due to his different characteristic he didn't fit and sold for peanuts. then one-cell man decided to use wingers like every other team do and made us buy douglas costa and bernardeschi for 100 million euros.
There's that but also the guy was looking for his land of milk and honey, he tried us when he could have had a career with PSG and then something nicer came up at Bayern in a style that suited him best. I doubt he'd even have stayed here as long as De Ligt, but sure we could have got more money for him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There's that but also the guy was looking for his land of milk and honey, he tried us when he could have had a career with PSG and then something nicer came up at Bayern in a style that suited him best. I doubt he'd even have stayed here as long as De Ligt, but sure we could have got more money for him.
That's how most players feel especially when teams like Bayern or Real come in. I don't blame them.

Just to add In Comans own words

“There is much more work to do in Italy. Teams have a defensive mentality and sometimes it was not good to develop my qualities.

Evra and Pogba were my mentors. At the beginning I was a bit alone because they were playing the World Cup, when they came back everything became easier. It was great.”

“However, I could not develop too much playing with Juventus’ system. I was playing as a striker, out of my favourite position. I am doing much better now thanks to Pep Guariola’s style.”

“Here I am playing better than what I could do at Juve. I prefer the left flank, even if I played the best games on the right this season.”

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/kingsley-coman-reveals-why-he-decided-to-leave-juventus-142191

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What happened with Coman was he barely played in his first season, thrown into starting 11 as a second striker in 5-3-2 like now he is doing with kenan, due to his different characteristic he didn't fit and sold for peanuts
what's kenan's best position? is he a winger like coman?

Jul 2, 2006
what's kenan's best position? is he a winger like coman?
it seems like left side of forward trio but he also seems to have to number 10 vision which Coman didn't have.

That's how most players feel especially when teams like Bayern or Real come in. I don't blame them.

Just to add In Comans own words

“There is much more work to do in Italy. Teams have a defensive mentality and sometimes it was not good to develop my qualities.

Evra and Pogba were my mentors. At the beginning I was a bit alone because they were playing the World Cup, when they came back everything became easier. It was great.”

“However, I could not develop too much playing with Juventus’ system. I was playing as a striker, out of my favourite position. I am doing much better now thanks to Pep Guariola’s style.”

“Here I am playing better than what I could do at Juve. I prefer the left flank, even if I played the best games on the right this season.”

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/kingsley-coman-reveals-why-he-decided-to-leave-juventus-142191
This is just the confirmation of what i said from the first hand.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Too young to remember del piero exploding on the scene but this feels similar no? Who was the last in house forward with these type of performances and hype? Dybala dont count
:moist:

- - - Updated - - -

Remember Manuel Giandonato :lol:

Scored a goal against Man United in the Gary Neville testimonial match. Right before they lost the CL final against Barca
A pre season legend in the footsteps of pasquato

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This kid on fire... i tried not to get excited too much the last couple games but damn... now i have reason to watch the game..

Didnt adp scored a similar goal?
Del Piero's goal against Piacenza comes to mind, but it was a lot nicer.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 19)