Kenan Yıldız (75 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81 still missing games cuz he’s butthurt about that soyboi Dybarbie. :disagree:
I like Yildiz though. I hardly watch any games, Juve or otherwise - some of us actually need to work and make money.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid’s next superstar with another great performance and goal :tuttosport:

What a talent.
I hope he stays here and guides us to the CL - if he wants Madrid, he can leave when he's 26 or 27.

This is why we need the SuperLeague ASAP, so we don't need to pimp our players to these ignoble abominable PremFags.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Too young to remember del piero exploding on the scene but this feels similar no? Who was the last in house forward with these type of performances and hype? Dybala dont count
My cousin who introduced me to Juve in 1996 always told me the story when adp started from the bench and always scoring and impressing.. slowly pushing baggio

So yea i kinda had similar vibe to that story.. anyone who follows juve that era can probably make the comparison

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I like Yildiz though. I hardly watch any games, Juve or otherwise - some of us actually need to work and make money.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he stays here and guides us to the CL - if he wants Madrid, he can leave when he's 26 or 27.

This is why we need the SuperLeague ASAP, so we don't need to pimp our players to these ignoble abominable PremFags.
Bro. I thought you were super pimp for sexy kathoeys… rolling in the dough. :(

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Been my life long dream to have a Turkish star at Juve (this is gonna bring us a looot of new and passionate fans). Demiral didn't work out. This Yıldız kid is giving a lot of hope.

Forza Juve!

PS don't wanna sound pessimistic but knowing our luck he will get ACL sooner or later.

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Too young to remember del piero exploding on the scene but this feels similar no? Who was the last in house forward with these type of performances and hype? Dybala dont count
I was a young teenager when ADP came onto the scene, and remember it like it was yesterday. No one has come through like he did. No one ever will.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
His career in Serie A will depend on refs and the leaders in the team protecting him. He couldn't have picked a worse season to start for us. I can see him butchered and severely injured by March.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 42)