Kenan Yıldız (4 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is slowly but surely confirming himself as one of the most promising and exciting prospects in the world of football, not just in Juve.

Hopefully he will continue to get plenty of minutes to show for.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We haven't beaten the fearlessness out of him yet, enjoy it.
You had to kill my hopes didn't you?
I'll keep my fingers crossed since he has been around Allegri for a while now and here's to hoping he has the determination to overcome his risk-aversion attitude. He looks like a future 10. Would be interesting with the trident as so many have been curious about. I'd like to try 343 with Rabiot and Loca as holding CMs and Danilo to step up as a holding midfielder when we are in possession to allow CMs to make runs/create space or options. And someone, anyone, please tell Loca he doesn't need to step down as a CB when Danilo steps up...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You had to kill my hopes didn't you?
I'll keep my fingers crossed since he has been around Allegri for a while now and here's to hoping he has the determination to overcome his risk-aversion attitude. He looks like a future 10. Would be interesting with the trident as so many have been curious about. I'd like to try 343 with Rabiot and Loca as holding CMs and Danilo to step up as a holding midfielder when we are in possession to allow CMs to make runs/create space or options. And someone, anyone, please tell Loca he doesn't need to step down as a CB when Danilo steps up...
I'm glad to oblige.

I've seen it before so many times with young players but we can really judge him if he gets a run of games. In theory we're going to be starting Chiesa and Vlahovic but if we have him and a motivated and fit Kean (I'm actually serious) like we saw for a spell this season then that's a good couple of options to have either as impact subs or for the inevitable niggle injuries to the former two.

I agree that this kid has something a bit extra to most prospects. He's got technique, physique, seems mentally pretty strong, just depends how he deals with bad games.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Cuadrado was a RB when we played 4-2-3-1? :lol:

Just admit you didn’t even watch us play
Sure, I did not watch Juve play. I was busy supporting another club while hanging at another teams forums back then.

Cuadrado has more work rate and has always been more of a wingback than a offensive winger. What I'm trying to say is that Allegri doesn't let full fledged attacking wingers like Soule and Chiesa play together without having a more balanced player on either wing. I would be surprised if Allegri decided to play Chiesa and Soule together next year. And I sure as hell don't expect him to start Chiesa, Soule AND Yildiz together behind a striker in a 4-2-3-1. He's just not that type of coach.

In all honesty the 4-2-3-1 was more of a 4-4-2 with Mandzukic and Cuadrado playing further back during that run.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Incredible goal, he got the ball on the touchline.

Really exciting player, everything he does is positive. Allegri needs to find a way to play him with Chiesa and Vlahovic. If we can get that to work it could be the difference in winning the league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)