Kenan Yıldız (70 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I seen enough, he is the real deal.

when will Romano come up with fake EPL links?

There was already faint links to Arsenal a month ago before we started giving him minutes lol Not Romano type source, but enough that Arsenal fans I know asked me about him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
i'm sure you knew
No one could know because he never played. Good thing im not paid 9m a year to know or I might get sacked

The only one I knew was Cambiaso and I posted that in the breakout players thread bc I watched him actually play last year.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I seen enough, he is the real deal.

There was already faint links to Arsenal a month ago before we started giving him minutes lol Not Romano type source, but enough that Arsenal fans I know asked me about him.
Arsenal really want EVERYBODY! lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
when will Romano come up with fake EPL links?
didn't someone post that yildiz is available for 15m? :rofl:

or was that pedullá who ran a fake account to shit on every other journalist? :rofl:

i'm glad that i unfollowed every shitty transfer guru bar schira and agresti years ago. italian sports journalism has been straight out shit for years

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
didn't someone post that yildiz is available for 15m? :rofl:

or was that pedullá who ran a fake account to shit on every other journalist? :rofl:

i'm glad that i unfollowed every shitty transfer guru bar schira and agresti years ago. italian sports journalism has been straight out shit for years
ffs lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good goal but what a miss (that ended as an own goal anyway)
Did well and he could become very important in the future.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
he did play for next gen. and not that he especially set serie c on fire

maybe, just maybe consider one thing: maybe, just maybe he needed some time to develop before playing for the first team
Yes Allegri developed that pace and dribbling.

If anything he will start passing backwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 49)