Kenan Yıldız (26 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
you know he will be sold at earliest crazy offer coming here.

juve doesn't keep talent.
The only team that treats us like their bitches when it comes to transfers are Bayern. Furtunately for us I don't see him wanting to go back there.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I only know the kid by name, so can't say really. Guess time will tell if we screwed up or not.

I'm fairly happy with De Ligt and Coman as well ;) :snoop:
How is De ligt doing btw, ive stopped watching Bayern lately. I think we can also say that we are more than happy to exchange him with Bremer, who looks like a better player overall.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How is De ligt doing btw, ive stopped watching Bayern lately. I think we can also say that we are more than happy to exchange him with Bremer, who looks like a better player overall.
He has been injured again, thats been the story of him most of this season :lol:

But he’s back now and will form a partnership with Upamecano as Kim is playing the Asian Cup. Overall he (De Ligt) have been a really good player for us.

Bremer seems to do well at Juve, being your best defender if Im right?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I see everywhere comparisons to Del Piero, some put the goal of Baggio next to it, Tevez here.

All of that makes sense although imo the most similar comparison is a lot closer. He plays like young Dybala.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I see everywhere comparisons to Del Piero, some put the goal of Baggio next to it, Tevez here.

All of that makes sense although imo the most similar comparison is a lot closer. He plays like young Dybala.
When it comes to similarities for me Soule is the one that falls way more in the Dybala category…

Afterall truth is they are only Yildiz and Soule, but we all just desperately want them to turn out big for us, both are showing really impressive potential though which is very encouraging and if they eventually end up having even half the career that for example Tevez or Dybala had it’d already be a great achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

However i want to emphasize on the immediate impact and potential that Yildiz is currently showing as an 18yo which is quite the unexpected sight, right away makes you think of some really crazy comparisons despite the relatively small sample size. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)