Kenan Yıldız (44 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the highlight of his match was obviously the goal. that was a classy run, any striker would be proud of a goal like that. still, i liked his workrate a lot. he won the majority of his duels i can remember which is always welcome not only in the modern game in general, but especially in a team that struggles to hold the ball. he also recovered a few balls, his passing for a striker was surprisingly good, and if kostic was a bit more precise with his delivery, yildiz could also have an assist to his name. impressive game. i obviously hope to see him more often.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Should have been given proper minutes right after he scored that stunner for Turkey. Can't believe we had to wait over a month

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In Allegri world there is only place for one offensive players besides the striker. That is why he has a hard time playing with two wingers. He needs at least 8 outfield players that can defend.
You could try out something like this

Danilo Bremer Gatti

Mckennie Loca Rabiot Cambiaso

Yildiz

Chiesa Vlahovic

Give chiesa the freedom to do what he likes with Yildiz supporting both the mids and Dusan.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's Chiesa who gave this chance to you, Kenan, the gravedigger of Livorno had nothing to do with it
If Baggio didn't get injured at the beginning of the 94/95 season, who knows where would have Del Piero ended. He started only 3 matches in the previous 93/94 season.
And also, it would have been fully expected Vlahovic and Milik to start the match, yet Allegri preferred Yildiz.

As for Yildiz, I am finally excited by a Juve youngster's potential. Hopefully fouls like Malinovskyi's last week won't happen often and the kid's career won't be destroyed by serie A butchers before it even begins.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Baggio didn't get injured at the beginning of the 94/95 season, who knows where would have Del Piero ended. He started only 3 matches in the previous 93/94 season.
And also, it would have been fully expected Vlahovic and Milik to start the match, yet Allegri preferred Yildiz.

As for Yildiz, I am finally excited by a Juve youngster's potential. Hopefully fouls like Malinovskyi's last week won't happen often and the kid's career won't be destroyed by serie A butchers before it even begins.

Yep pretty much, most of our younger players are average, ok to decent at best mostly.

While this kid tho previously did very little with his small minutes, was still evident in glaring way this is not a regular player but a special one. Just how he moves and quickly solves sitautions. Potential for real star in him imo.

Hopefully Huijsen has that level of special too, looks composed on ball, but has had little to be tested in minor minutes so hard to tell.

But for the rest tho I find your trolling of them silly, you aren't wrong in assessing them as average or rotation players at best.

- - - Updated - - -

He should replace both milik and kean in the hierarchy asap. Hes a young benzema

If he keeps this up not a tall task to be above them. Tho he isnt a true CF type, more of fantasista, SS, AM type. So not sure about the benzema comparison either.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
The guy who played Higuain, Dybala, Mandzukic, Alves, Cuadrado all together…? Lol
With so much defending quality no wonder he played that much. And let's not pretend Alves and Cuadrado were attackers because it fits the narrative.
Plus you are the one claiming today's allegri is totally different from his first stint

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #377
    If he keeps this up not a tall task to be above them. Tho he isnt a true CF type, more of fantasista, SS, AM type. So not sure about the benzema comparison either.
    he’s a modern 9 imo, like benzema, specifically young Benzema. Dynamic, ball carrier that can also drift out wide. He’s also very similar physically. This isnt a new comparison though, it’s been made before.

- - - Updated - - -

With so much defending quality no wonder he played that much. And let's not pretend Alves and Cuadrado were attackers because it fits the narrative.
    Plus you are the one claiming today's allegri is totally different from his first stint
    allegri played Dybala, Morata, and Vlahovic together in his current stint, as well as Kean. Chiesa and Yildiz are both workhorses that are tactically versatile. I don’t see why they couldn’t play together with Vlahovic.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Young benzema wasn't a 9 tho, he was a winger/fantasista/seconda punti in Lyon. He became a nr 9 over time with Real, after spending most time as support/2nd forward first.

Yildiz looks very intriguing. But a nr 9 is not what you think of when watching clips like this.

Looks more like a nr 10, attacking mid who is flexible enough to he wing forward, second striker and so on. Nr 9s are more reference points to the attacks. This is the fantasista who roams and is a threat with penetrative dribble runs and creativity besides creating his own shot.

Basically the role Allegri gives Chiesa. When Chiesa should primarily be a winger if we ever change formations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 31)