Kenan Yıldız (20 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Allegri needs to fit in Kenan, Dusan and Chiesa going forward. The Turk brings that extra spark we have been missing in most matches. It should come at the expense either 3 at the back or someone in the middle.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
'Gol? Una cosa troppo grande, non riesco a capacitarmi. Esultanza ispirata alla leggenda Del Piero"

A man after my heart

' celebration inspired by the legend Del Piero'

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That would mean a double pivot of Rabiot and Locatelli and the times that has been tried was never successful. Not to mention we do not have any usable fullbacks other than probably Cambiaso.
I meant more in the future if the plan is to get the most out of Yildiz, Chiesa and Soule.

For now the best we could hope for is maybe a 4 3 2 1/4 3 3 but we'd still have the issue of fullbacks unless we start playing Danilo there again.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I meant more in the future if the plan is to get the most out of Yildiz, Chiesa and Soule.

For now the best we could hope for is maybe a 4 3 2 1/4 3 3 but we'd still have the issue of fullbacks unless we start playing Danilo there again.
I don't trust our CBs in a two at the back formation tbh. Danilo constantly has brainfarts positionally and if Gatti is the choice, then we'll mostly be playing with one CB at the back when he's on his wandering expeditions. A 3-4-3 with Cambiaso in the midfield on one side and Chiesa on the wing on the other might be interesting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't trust our CBs in a two at the back formation tbh. Danilo constantly has brainfarts positionally and if Gatti is the choice, then we'll mostly be playing with one CB at the back when he's on his wandering expeditions. A 3-4-3 with Cambiaso in the midfield on one side and Chiesa on the wing on the other might be interesting.
I was talking more next year

3 4 3 could work but then we'd have the issue of who plays the other wing back side. Kostic?

Cambiaso playing behind someone like Yildiz would be good as Yildiz can cut in.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I was talking more next year

3 4 3 could work but then we'd have the issue of who plays the other wing back side. Kostic?

Cambiaso playing behind someone like Yildiz would be good as Yildiz can cut in.
With the current players, that'd be Wes I guess. Kostic in his current avatar would be on the bench.
I don't think we'll get another CB in the next year either with us giving Gatti and Bremer new contracts. We'll stick with the current three, Rugani and hopefully Huijsen.

Jun 16, 2020
Very curious how the team will look with the return of Fagioli, possibly even Soule. Too bad that Fagioli started gambling but I’d say that project youth is definitely working. Hopefully Huijsen will find more time on the pitch on loan for the remaining season.

Cambiaso and Gatti are paying off aswel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)