Kenan Yıldız (64 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
With the current players, that'd be Wes I guess. Kostic in his current avatar would be on the bench.
I don't think we'll get another CB in the next year either with us giving Gatti and Bremer new contracts. We'll stick with the current three, Rugani and hopefully Huijsen.
True, forgot about Wes lol. That could work.
Kostic has been awful.

Danilo Bremer Gatti

Cambiaso Loca Rabiot Mckennie

Yildiz Vlahovic Chiesa

For the future I'd like to see

Danilo-Bremer -Huijsen - Cambiaso

Rabiot/Loca - CDM

Soule-Yildiz-Chiesa

Vlahovic (if he stays)

Danilo there because I doubt we get another RB that will be any good.

I think we need to get the most out of players like Yildiz, Soule, Barrenechea etc if we are going to be successful and make use of the youth we have coming through as we won't be splashing the cash. Obviously it's early with Huijsen as well but you can change that name with someone else also. I also think Fagioli, provided he can come back and return to his best, could be quite good in a midfield 2/ in that attacking mid position centrally. You could also look at a 4 3 2 1 but then we would really need another wing back that can maraud forward. I'd be playing Chiesa as an almost free role behind the striker to do as he pleases next to either Soule or Yildiz.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't trust our CBs in a two at the back formation tbh. Danilo constantly has brainfarts positionally and if Gatti is the choice, then we'll mostly be playing with one CB at the back when he's on his wandering expeditions. A 3-4-3 with Cambiaso in the midfield on one side and Chiesa on the wing on the other might be interesting.
Then we stuck with a mid two of Loca and Rabiot that just doesn't really work. Our squad is still a mess, no matter what system we play, it's always a trade off unfortunately. But we have to include Kenan for sure.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's obvious that he's competing with Chiesa in this formation which is why his chances have been few, but we need to work something out to get him more involved and mix it up.
Max literally said he is the natural replacement for Chiesa

We need to find a way to get them together on the pitch though.

4 3 2 1 could work but you'd have to play Danilo on the right and if either Danilo or Cambiaso are missing we have nothing else.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

4 3 2 1 could work but you'd have to play Danilo on the right and if either Danilo or Cambiaso are missing we have nothing else.
Or play a 4-4-2 and move Chiesa out wide again, where he thrives. Or even an asymmetrical 4-3-3 with Yildiz playing on the right but more inside.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

In Allegri world there is only place for one offensive players besides the striker. That is why he has a hard time playing with two wingers. He needs at least 8 outfield players that can defend.

Jan 22, 2016
He would be our very own Kvaratskhelia if we played him much more. But we know he Will be on the bench again next game.

These kind of talent will attract many attractive clubs and we will not be able to hold on him if there e no playing time and future for youth in the club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He would be our very own Kvaratskhelia if we played him much more. But we know he Will be on the bench again next game.

These kind of talent will attract many attractive clubs and we will not be able to hold on him if there e no playing time and future for youth in the club.
He’s played 93 minutes thus far, which is a joke. Let’s see where he is by season’s end. I’d love to see him up around 1000 minutes which would be a great bit of run for an 18 year old in his very first season in Serie A. Still looks pretty raw, but a lot of talent and potential if developed properly.

Miretti got 1232 minutes last year as a 19 year old… so it would be nice to see Yildiz get a similar amount of time on the pitch as he looks like a much higher potential youngster. No point in having him in the first team all year if he isn’t going to get at least that sort of game time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 35)