Keep it up, Ibra!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams

Aug 30, 2006
swag said:
I'm not here to bash Zlatanistas. (And in most cases, I very much enjoy your posts on these forums, Esteban.) But Zlatan to me is sort of like a Barry Bonds, which many have come to love to hate. Except Zlatan has less talent and more annoying habits, and so naturally I like a Barry Bonds a heck of a lot more.

The guy has some legitimate level of talent. He spent most of last season not showing it for us (or the Sweden NT for that matter). But the guy affected the team like drinking a gallon of Drano ... just rotted us out from the gut on the inside. His attitude, his self-indulgences, his antithesis of team play, his whining, his bad behavior ... I was honestly very much relieved to finally see that bad show hit the road finally. This aside of the point that he personally squandered a number of opportunities that should have had us with the Scudetto locked up weeks prior.

Very true, I can't imagine how someone with such manners can be favored to a hero like DP !

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well he set up a goal and scored the 3rd.Was red faced quite a few times when he was caught doing his tricks.

Too bad the Viola didnt take their chances and they simply didnt defend well and Inter scored from three counter attacks.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Esteban said:
Is that a crime or something? I like Zlatan and I hate Inter. Now what do I do here, mr internet junkie?
I agree with you here. Being a Swede, of course I want our national players to perform well. Anyone denying that cheering for athletes from your country is normal is a hypocrite.

I hope for Zlatan and all other Swedish players to do well this season. Well done, one of the better players for Inter yesterday.

Vieira however, was a disappointment...

Goals by the way, as requested:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I see no reason for this thread actually.

Why should we have a thread for a player that is not ours. He was here now he's not. I don't care if he becomes top scorer or wins the golden ball, he can be discussed elsewhere, not on these forums.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)