Keep it up, Ibra!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Esteban said:
He had the assist for 1-0, the build up for 2-0, a dangerous freekick, I could go on. But you're right, he showed nothing.
Also wrangles all the time,numerous fouls stupid moves as we used to watch while playing for Juve.

I agree with you about free-kick,it was dangerous.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
giovanotti said:
Also wrangles all the time,numerous fouls stupid moves as we used to watch while playing for Juve.
Because he had a couple of less fortunate actions does not take away the good that he did. Involved in all three goals can never be "showing nothing". He had a good debut, accept it.

Too bad Viola didn't turn the game around though. Inter losing but Zlatan scoring is what I will be hoping for in the rest of their campaign.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Esteban said:
Because he had a couple of less fortunate actions does not take away the good that he did. Involved in all three goals can never be "showing nothing". He had a good debut, accept it.

Too bad Viola didn't turn the game around though. Inter losing but Zlatan scoring is what I will be hoping for in the rest of their campaign.

freak

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Esteban said:

Ok it's your choice...as long as ibra is far from Juve I'm satisfied.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
God, there are days that I wake up thinking, "Shit. We're in Serie B. But then at least we got rid of Zlatan. So perhaps it was all worth it in the end..."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not here to bash Zlatanistas. (And in most cases, I very much enjoy your posts on these forums, Esteban.) But Zlatan to me is sort of like a Barry Bonds, which many have come to love to hate. Except Zlatan has less talent and more annoying habits, and so naturally I like a Barry Bonds a heck of a lot more.

The guy has some legitimate level of talent. He spent most of last season not showing it for us (or the Sweden NT for that matter). But the guy affected the team like drinking a gallon of Drano ... just rotted us out from the gut on the inside. His attitude, his self-indulgences, his antithesis of team play, his whining, his bad behavior ... I was honestly very much relieved to finally see that bad show hit the road finally. This aside of the point that he personally squandered a number of opportunities that should have had us with the Scudetto locked up weeks prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)