Keep it up, Ibra!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sweden expel late Ibra
Tuesday 5 September, 2006
Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not play against Liechtenstein on Wednesday after being thrown out of the Swedish squad.

The Inter striker has been sent home, along with teammates Olof Mellberg and Christian Wilhelmsson, for returning to the team hotel late.

"The players were given the afternoon and evening off on Sunday on the agreement that all would gather back at the hotel at 2300," the Swedish FA said in a statement.

"All the players were back for the late evening gathering, but three of the players stayed out later and returned to the hotel at about 0115.

"It is the consideration of the team's leadership that the three broke the common agreement and it has therefore been decided that the three have to leave the team in Gothenburg immediately.”

Sweden played Latvia in their opening Euro 2008 qualifier on Saturday, defeating them 1-0 in Riga with a Kim Kallstrom goal.
---------------------------------------------------------

What a way to go with your career, keep it up:howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

id' laugh but we have our own mellberg, wilhelmson and ibra. :depressed

Croatian trio expelled from squad
POSTED: 10:46 a.m. EDT, September 4, 2006

ZAGREG, Croatia -- Croatia trio Bosko Balaban, Ivica Olic and Dario Srna have been expelled from their Euro 2008 qualifying squad and fined after leaving the team's training camp to go partying in a nightclub.

Kicked out of the squad by manager Slaven Bilic on Sunday, the trio were fined 30,000 kuna ($5,232) each by the Croatian FA after they attended a hearing on Monday.

Bilic had acted after discovering they were not in their camp in Slovenia, where the squad are preparing for Wednesday's Group E game against Russia, but had gone to a nightclub in Zagreb 25km away.

The fines handed out at the hearing are the highest-possible penalty. The three players apologized to their coach, the FA and the public.

"Although we will now be short of seven players, we are travelling to Moscow without these three," Bilic told a news conference on Monday. "If I hadn't acted this way, I would have had to step down from my position," he added.

Bilic said he would have to consider long-term consequences for the three players, although the FA did not suspend them beyond the Russia game.

Croatia are also missing defenders Dario Simic of AC Milan and Hertha Berlin's Josip Simunic, who are suspended, while Igor Tudor of Juventus is injured. Rangers striker Dado Prso quit the national team after the World Cup.

Group E also includes England, Estonia, Andorra, Macedonia and Israel.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Byrone said:
I just hope mancini gives Ibra a starting spot all season.
yep and hes knows that his best years were at juve, and he'll never be anywhere better, inters a dump, there training ground is the local park ffs.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Byron...Mancini would be doing all Serie A teams such a favour by starting Zlatty each game:D...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Il Re said:
    who is this zlatan?
    Someone who can dribble with socks and oranges at the same time and Chew a gum, but he's a clown on the field with a ball.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    Il Re said:
    :lol: where is the chumps and engonga now? :D
    Engongo just left today morning to Sweden, and will be meeting Sweden's NT coach and try to convince him to put Zlatan back on the list, because all what Zlatan did was partying and dancing..

So mainly engongo cant see anything wrong with that, but unfortunately he's arrested now at the airport, for carrying lot of Posters of Real Madrid Coach Don Fabio Capello....During the Investigation, engongo revealed that he was planning to make a domenstration wanting Capello to coach the Sweden NT.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Miffed Ibra says sorry
    Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has apologised to the Swedish national team for his behaviour, but thinks his expulsion from the squad was uncalled for.

The forward was sent home, along with teammates Olof Mellberg and Christian Wilhelmsson, after returning late to the team hotel on Sunday night and will subsequently not feature against Liechtenstein on Wednesday.

“I am sorry for the tension I caused on the eve of an important match as the one with Liechtenstein,” said the former Juventus man.

“I do think that Coach Lars Lagerback’s reaction was exaggerated, but I will accept his decisions,” he added.

“I apologise to him, my teammates and the Swedish Football Federation for being late in returning to the hotel on Sunday.”

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Michael_Cutajar said:
    Miffed Ibra says sorry
    Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has apologised to the Swedish national team for his behaviour, but thinks his expulsion from the squad was uncalled for.

The forward was sent home, along with teammates Olof Mellberg and Christian Wilhelmsson, after returning late to the team hotel on Sunday night and will subsequently not feature against Liechtenstein on Wednesday.

“I am sorry for the tension I caused on the eve of an important match as the one with Liechtenstein,” said the former Juventus man.

“I do think that Coach Lars Lagerback’s reaction was exaggerated, but I will accept his decisions,” he added.

“I apologise to him, my teammates and the Swedish Football Federation for being late in returning to the hotel on Sunday.”
    How can you find something exaggerating and still accept it ? You can't accept his decisions, you have to. What a jackass

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)