Keep it up, Ibra!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Engongo just left today morning to Sweden, and will be meeting Sweden's NT coach and try to convince him to put Zlatan back on the list, because all what Zlatan did was partying and dancing..

So mainly engongo cant see anything wrong with that, but unfortunately he's arrested now at the airport, for carrying lot of Posters of Real Madrid Coach Don Fabio Capello....During the Investigation, engongo revealed that he was planning to make a domenstration wanting Capello to coach the Sweden NT.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #25
    Sadomin said:
    Old ladies in all honour, but the bunch of you surely act like them.

Get over it, he's gone, off, khalas, finito.
    Oh believe me, we're over it since long time. But It's fun to open threads about him and make fun from time to time. He's the Joke after-all.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    sateeh said:
    i bet u that hes going to play Ibra more than Adriano this season
    He'll make sure he'll start with his worst lineup, don't worry about that.

I bet Crespo is going to be benched a lot this season.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    He'll make sure he'll start with his worst lineup, don't worry about that.

I bet Crespo is going to be benched a lot this season.
    and i bet hes going to be the best player he has.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    in the first games he scored and played good for juve aswell but after some weeks they gonna see his real face... sometimes he showed it tonight ...some strange tricks... like his no look with look pass....

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Azzugly7 said:
    Oh believe me, we're over it since long time. But It's fun to open threads about him and make fun from time to time. He's the Joke after-all.
    Just because you're getting sympathy laughs from your forum-junkie "bros" doesn't mean your weak attempts actually qualify as "jokes"... ehum.

About the topic. They were 2h late. There was no alcohol involved whatsoever. Them being sent home was justified though. Rules are rules. No biggy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)