Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (6 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The funny thing is, many haven´t even watched Benzema. Of course, since they watched Palladino enough to judge him (and he is a Juve player after all) and he "impressed" them, they managed to conclude that Palladino is better than Benzema.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
exactly it gets disgusting sometimes..i mean i've heard it all here..paro better than fabregas,zanetti better than gilberto and now palladino better than benzema.:disagree:
:lol: yep whoever said that Paro was better than Fabregas is obviously bias. On the other hand we really can't judge Palladino vs Benzema since none of them are at their prime yet. Now about Zanetti vs Gilberto, I personally prefer Gilberto since he has been a winner wherever he has played. Not necesseraly winning cups but by being and important key player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol: yep whoever said that Paro was better than Fabregas is obviously bias. On the other hand we really can't judge Palladino vs Benzema since none of them are at their prime yet. Now about Zanetti vs Gilberto, I personally prefer Gilberto since he has been a winner wherever he has played. Not necesseraly winning cups but by being and important key player.
you have a point here..you never know who will develop to be a better player...for example,Anelka and Henry when they were teenagers..Anelka was the one expected to be the big star..he was the more talented of the two,but what happened then??The same could happen with Palladino and Benzema..but for the timebeing..anyone who has watched both players will tell you that Benzema is the better prospect..He's even been called up to the French NT numerous times..and he;s the top scorer of the ligue.

Do you remember who said this, it would be great signature material.
i'm not sure,but i believe it was the legendary badass devil.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Are we witnessing the new Chelsea here??
Quite possibly.

A lot will depend of what happens in the January 2008 tranfer market.

Sven Goran Eriksson seems to be capable of attracting those players he wants. Thanksin though is a bit of an uncertainty as regards pending criminal charges and the fact that 80% of his known wealthin known bank ac's has been frozen.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Spanish Press: Madrid Chasing Karim Benzema Spanish sports daily Marca claims that Real Madrid's search for young striking talent continues, with Lyon star Karim Benzema being their next target...

Karim Benzema could be Real Madrid's next striking target, at least according to Spanish sports daily Marca.

The paper had previously reported that Madrid were on the lookout for a young striker, their current front line both about to turn the wrong side of 30, with David Villa being top of their list.

However, the Valencia hitman's release clause currently weighs in at 150 million euros, complicating matters severely.

Benzema, then, may come cheaper. At just 19, he's already an established French international and is currently top scorer in Ligue 1, too.

The Lyon forward has hit 11 goals in 11 games domestically, not to mention a European effort midweek during Les Gones' victory over Stuttgart.

Marca goes on to note that much of Madrid's transfer business was conducted towards the end of the window in summer; while arch-rivals Barcelona essentially had their squad finalised by July, Madrid were still making waves right until the end of August.

Apparently, that's something that they wish to avoid this time around, thus the early moves for a striker. Of course, that could just be a Marca-borne observation that justifies transfer rumour-mongering in October.

But with the main young forward at the club - Soldado - clearly not in Bernd Schuster's immediate plans, perhaps there's truth in the current Bernabeu striker search...

Goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Benzema is on fire this season. He is scoring goals for fun. Amazing talent. I hope we get our hands on him. Huntelaar who?

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Quite possibly.

A lot will depend of what happens in the January 2008 tranfer market.

Sven Goran Eriksson seems to be capable of attracting those players he wants. Thanksin though is a bit of an uncertainty as regards pending criminal charges and the fact that 80% of his known wealthin known bank ac's has been frozen.

They seem to be in same boat as us at moment, their defence is held together by the barest thread, need reinforcements, but doubt they'd be after the same targets. Barzagli & Carvalho both more likely to join us over them, Chelsea unlikely to sell into another EPL club, Barzagli would surely chose to stay home than Manchester?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
O.L. wants at least 60 millions for Benzema

In France the most clamorius news item is Real Madrid interest for Karim Benzema. The player has declared to be honoured to be observed by the spanish club, but, at the same time, O.L. chairman Aulas has declared that the player is worth at least 60 million Euros.

transfermarketweb

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Benzema Flirts With Madrid, Barcelona And Milan

Striker Karim Benzema, while keeping current club Lyon happy, has decided to keep Barcelona, Real Madrid and AC Milan in the loop as well.

Benzema, 19, has taken Ligue 1 by storm this season, having scored 11 times in 14 games to become the top scores, which in turn has had Europe's elite lining up for him.

The striker was linked with Real Madrid towards the end of the summer, but things seem to have cooled down for a while.

However, the Frenchman has decided to keep the ball rolling.

“I am happy that a club such as Real Madrid are interested in me,” he told L’Equipe.

“They are a team that I like, as well as Barcelona or Milan. Those teams make me dream.

“I know that I still have a lot of work to do. I have to continue to achieve a good season.

“Anyway I am under contract with Lyon until 2012.”

Because he has already played in Europe, he is unlikely to move until next summer, which is when the bidding frenzy is expected to begin.

goal.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Anyone watch the Lyon - Marseille game??Benzema didnt start but he completely changed the game to Lyons favour when he came in

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lyon: Benzema & Ben Arfa Going Nowhere

Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas has told all interested parties that Karim Benzema and Hatem-Ben Arfa will not be leaving the club until they have won the Champions League.

The duo are widely regarded as two of the most promising young players in Europe and despite their tender age they have both established themselves as regulars in the international setup.

Benzema, a striker of Algerian descent, is just 19 but has already scored three goals in six appearances for France.

He has been linked with a host of top clubs, including Milan, Inter, Juventus, Real Madrid and Arsenal.

Ben Arfa, a left-sided attacking midfielder of Tunisian extraction, is one year older than Benzema and scored on his international debut against the Faroe Islands last month.

"It is out of the question that they are leaving us," Aulas said. "Benzema and Ben Arfa are going to stay at OL until we win the European Cup.

"We can progress and, tomorrow, why can't we be the equal of the biggest clubs like Manchester United, Bayern Munich or Real Madrid?"

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)