Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (3 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'm satisfied with our current potential in the attack,so I'm not mad for Benzema or any other striker at the moment.
Well, assuming we'll be playing CL next season, then we'll need a 5th striker in the squad, and considering Alex won't be playing full matches next year, then we are in need of another one!

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
He won't leave Lyon at least for another two years, possibly three. He's only 19, and he would be foolish to go to a club where he'll be the fourth or fifth striker, when he can be a starter for the best team in France, get call ups to the NT, and play in the Champions League every year. The only way he'll improve is if he plays constantly.

Lyon won't sell him anytime soon either, because Benzema extended his contract until 2012. Aulas has made it clear that both Benzema and Hatem Ben Arfa are the future of the club. And as neither player want to leave...

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
We can't really relly on Giovinco, he is good but lacks experience. The pressure to do good might also be too much. He needs to gain experience little by little just like Barca did with Messi and they are doing it with Dos Santos.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If we get a deal to sign Clerc, Ben Arfa, and Benzema for 15-20m for all three I would go ahead with the deal.
I highly doubt we gonna go for all three players and especially for that price. Only Benzema will cost around 15M€.

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
I highly doubt we gonna go for all three players and especially for that price. Only Benzema will cost around 15M€.
No way Lyon will part for either Benzema or Ben Arfa for anything below 20m. Lyon would be stupid to sell off the best players their academy have ever produced - and highly talented players at that - for anything less. Anyway, by the time Lyon do sell them, their prices will have gone up even more. That's the way Aulas is.

Clerc can be got around 5-6m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)