Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (8 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think it's pretty stupid to say that Ranieri lost faith in Zebina, like it or not he is still vital part of our team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zebina vital to..the team?! the only thing he is vital for is to keep our red cards ratio up.

I would get rid of Zebina ASAP. If he can be used in an exchange for another player then so be it. Sali should be 1st choice with Grygera as backup.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve plan Benzema bid

Juventus have joined the queue to sign new French star Karim Benzema and may make a move before the January transfer window.

The 19-year-old Lyon forward has been linked with several teams recently, including Inter, Milan and Fiorentina so it won’t be easy for the Bianconeri to get their hands on him.

The Viola have also sent one of their scouts to follow the steps of Benzema and they are heavily interested in signing him.

Furthermore, the Ligue 1 champions are not willing to sell their newest hero and are unlikely to settle for anything less than £20m.

“He is simply extraordinary,” said the current Juve striker David Trezeguet [pictured], who has named the youngster as his natural successor for the French national team.

“Benzema is scoring continuously and he reminds me of myself when I was young. He has the strength of Ronaldo and the speed of Ronaldinho,” he concluded.

But the French outfit have warned the Bianconeri off their starlet, as their President Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed.

“We have no intention of selling Benzema. Furthermore, we do not want to swap him with Tiago Mendes. If the Bianconeri want one of our players they have to come up with the cash.”

channel 4

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Grygera and Zebina play in the same position (RB/CB) but imo Zdenek better and more solid that Zebina.Both of them are equally necessary for our current squad.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Benzema has left Thierry Henry awe-inspired. I would urge all Juventus tifosi to watch the next France international just to see Benzema play and link up with any of Nasri, Henry and Menez.

He is truly exceptional and the level of risk would be similar to that of signing Wayne Rooney as Manchester United did at the age of 18. The only difference would be a different league and a new language.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter Send Scouts To Watch Benzema

Inter are the latest Italian club to be linked with young French forward Karim Benzema and have sent scouts to watch him during France’s Euro 2008 qualifier with Lithuania tomorrow.

The 19-year-old Lyon hitman is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in French football at the moment and scored two goals for Les Bleus during the 6-0 weekend thrashing of the Faroe Islands.

Benzema is set to partner Thierry Henry up-front in Wednesday’s clash with Lithuania in Paris after Nicolas Anelka pulled out through injury.

Milan and Juventus have already expressed an interest in the six-foot striker, but now Inter have also entered the frame.

The Nerazzurri already have an excellent relationship with Benzema’s club-side Lyon, after negotiating the sale of Fabio Grosso to them in the summer.

Benzema is unlikely to come cheap though and Lyon Chairman Jean-Michel Aulas is famed for only letting star-players leave if the right offer comes in. In recent seasons the likes of Michael Essien and Mahamadou Diarra have been sold for monstrous amounts of money.

Inter already have a plethora of top-class forwards in their squad, in the form of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Hernan Crespo, Julio Cruz, David Suazo, and Adriano, and so it will be interesting to see where Benzema will fit into this mix.

goal.com

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
This is just another rumour. Inter would be stupid enough to buy another player. They have like 5 or 6 strikers. It would be pointless to have more strikers warming the bench.

PS: They also want to re-sign Aquafresca.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Benzema is certainly something special for a 19 year old but I've only seen him once while France thrashed the Faroe Islands. Can someone comment on his performance at Lyon?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If he's not better than Palladino then we dont need him
he is better..whoever says otherwise is either biased or hasnt seen Benzema play
If we get a deal to sign Clerc, Ben Arfa, and Benzema for 15-20m for all three I would go ahead with the deal.
Ben Arfa himself would cost 15-20M Benzema would cost even more than that probably.
Benzema is certainly something special for a 19 year old but I've only seen him once while France thrashed the Faroe Islands. Can someone comment on his performance at Lyon?
The kid is definitely something special..he's fast,strong,agile and skillful..i'm still not too impressed by his finishing but he's 20 and he can only improve..he is the current top scorer of the ligue though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
exactly it gets disgusting sometimes..i mean i've heard it all here..paro better than fabregas,zanetti better than gilberto and now palladino better than benzema.:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)