Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (8 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]French starlet Karim Benzema would be the perfect January signing for Milan according to the Lyon forward’s agent.

The 20-year-old has quickly become one of Europe’s hottest properties this season after rising to fame in Ligue 1 and some impressive performances in the Champions League.

With the Rossoneri’s current crop of strikers struggling to make an impact in front of goal, several players have been linked with a winter switch to the San Siro, but Claudio Pasqualin feels Benzema would be the ideal signing.

“It’s hard to find the right reinforcement for a team that doesn’t need it. However, the Frenchman would increase the potential of any team,” explained the agent.

Milan do have Brazilian youngster Alexandre Pato available from January and Vice-President Adriano Galliani has insisted that there will be no new arrivals in the transfer window.

However, with Ronaldo’s injury problems continuing, it is thought that the Diavolo could swoop to beat the likes of Juventus, Arsenal and Real Madrid to Benzema’s signature.
[/FONT]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I would certainly be happy if Juve were to pull that transfer, but we have a lot of competition and the other teams can also offer more money.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Would be great addition still don't see it happening cuz of money and that we are not in a real need for another striker.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This kid is special..one of the best young strikers around with Aguero..i think he would form a mouthwatering partnership with Trez..but i'd rather he form a more mouthwatering one(at least for me) with RVP;)

May 22, 2007
Thats exactly what happens to me when I turn to video games. On PES I have Del Piero, Trezeguet, Iaquinta, Saviola, Palladino and Cassano for strikers. Plus Giovinco who can be put up there and Park Jyun Hi (youth product) and I am overloaded.

In real life, I want us to be less free spending. I want an evenly balanced team who can compete at a high level.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i know, but sometimes i feel like i wouldn't mind sacrificing palladino and even iaquinta for players lke benzema and aguero, but i do realise that those players mightn't for the jersey like iaquinta would.

May 22, 2007
Iaquinta has been a good buy. The only problem I think we have with Palladino is thatwe are not playing him in his correct position, as a striker. I want to keep him. But yeah, the temptation is there. :drool:

May 22, 2007
If we sell Palla for his worth of about €5-7mil, we will be far off what we need to buy Benzema. French clubs sell high, Lyon is no exception. I think that they would be asking for €15mil at the least, when we simply can't waste money. I also think that our priority is buying a defender and maybe a winger, our current strikers are doing great this season so far. Wait till summer.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
If we sell Palla for his worth of about €5-7mil, we will be far off what we need to buy Benzema. French clubs sell high, Lyon is no exception. I think that they would be asking for €15mil at the least, when we simply can't waste money. I also think that our priority is buying a defender and maybe a winger, our current strikers are doing great this season so far. Wait till summer.
Lyon will not sell him for that amount of money, if they just sold us Tiago for €13 million. That would be ludicrous. They will be asking around €25million or more

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I still believe in Palla but we need him to play as a foward for a couple games just to see how he goes in front of the goals which i believe he would shine.. that being said everyone is forgetting his age, Bianchi & Quagliarella who have done a hell of a lot more than Palla are just 1 year older..

On Bezema, he's absolutely awesome! but if we cant give Palla a shot due to competition then we dont really need Benzema nor the 18 million dollar debt

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
no love for palla? i would hate to lose him i really think he is a great player.
he's a good player but for a foward he needs to start scoring some goals as he is not really a youngster anymore.. don't be blind jus cos he loves Juve, im not saying u are but some on here i think are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)