Kaio Jorge (3 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Looks like a bad buy. Don't know how Juve were planning to fit his profile into the team now or even long-term. A support striker who isn't much of a goal-scorers or play-maker.

If there wasn't any plans to integrate him but only for plusvalenza, then even worse. Recruiters should spend more transfer energy on fixing the first team.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We don't have a playing style nor a system. Even the experienced players are lost in our lack of system. I dont know if he has enough talent for a top club but this toxic environment and the absence of a system entirely definitely won't help him express whatever talent he has.

He should go on loan asap and save himself

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We don't have a playing style nor a system. Even the experienced players are lost in our lack of system. I dont know if he has enough talent for a top club but this toxic environment and the absence of a system entirely definitely won't help him express whatever talent he has.

He should go on loan asap and save himself
I wonder why pep and klopp don't sign such wonderful players.We should send him to man City maybe pep will make him the next neymar

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I wonder why pep and klopp don't sign such wonderful players.We should send him to man City maybe pep will make him the next neymar
What's the claim you are making through sarcasm here? That pep and klopp's systems do not help young players thrive?

Because a good number of talents we now recognize as established or great players came through these coaches.

Very hard to say that about Allegri or Conte

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What's the claim you are making through sarcasm here? That pep and klopp's systems do not help young players thrive?

Because a good number of talents we now recognize as established or great players came through these coaches.

Obviously pep and klopp sign players suited to their system which means they have a say in the transfer market the same rule needs to apply to Allegri.Also I don't know whether Allegri suggested to cherubini to sign Kaio Jorge or moise kean was a panic signing surely he was not a Ronaldo replacement.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Only Conte at Chelsea is relevant, because Chelsea are very successful at youth level. Klopp and Pep have both been at clubs which have the best academies in the country. I would credit Klopp for picking Mane though.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Only Conte at Chelsea is relevant, because Chelsea are very successful at youth level. Klopp and Pep have both been at clubs which have the best academies in the country. I would credit Klopp for picking Mane though.
Klopp's work with Trend and Gomez and Richardson is impresses me more. These are young players who werent known at all that turned into beasts.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Klopp's work with Trend and Gomez and Richardson is impresses me more. These are young players who werent known at all that turned into beasts.
Trent was captain of Liverpool youth teams and England produced a number of quality fullbacks recently. Also Liverpools defensive stability came after Van Djik and Alisson. For me, at the end of the day it's the players who make the difference, the coach needs to have an eye of who the best players are, suited to style and rest of the team.

I am usually aligned with Allegri on his picks expect for his call on Cancelo. This year though imo Allegri was pretty off, if he really was hoping for 10 goals from Rabiot/McKennie or counting on Morata for the goals.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Looks like a bad buy. Don't know how Juve were planning to fit his profile into the team now or even long-term. A support striker who isn't much of a goal-scorers or play-maker.

If there wasn't any plans to integrate him but only for plusvalenza, then even worse. Recruiters should spend more transfer energy on fixing the first team.
I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be a #9 but he came on for Dybala to play #10 because we have to play 2 strikers or the world ends. So he kind of just wandered around at half with Morata and occasionally came back to derp in midfield because he's a striker.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Obviously pep and klopp sign players suited to their system which means they have a say in the transfer market the same rule needs to apply to Allegri.Also I don't know whether Allegri suggested to cherubini to sign Kaio Jorge or moise kean was a panic signing surely he was not a Ronaldo replacement.
Klopp and Pep actually have systems too. That sort of makes a huge difference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)