Juve's Hardest Working Player [2007 - 2008] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I always figured they call him Ninja because he appears out of nowhere; like he lunges at his opponents ala a ninja, and black well...he's black. Calling him a Black Ninja is not racist, let's not get over sensitive here.

You can call me a desi ninja any day :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I always figured they call him Ninja because he appears out of nowhere; like he lunges at his opponents ala a ninja, and black well...he's black. Calling him a Black Ninja is not racist, let's not get over sensitive here.

Read the previous page?;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

I hate you bastards :D
But you love us queers.

Can I call you tranny ninja?

It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to be cool. ninjas are bad asses, not clowns. And because they are such such bad asses, it makes them cool.
Yeah, like this guy. He's badass and black, too.

NICE ONE SISSOKO!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
this is just ridic. ninja or shinobi are part of japanese history not chinese. Black ninja as in dressed in black popularized by games and movies as the highest class of ninjas. y all need to stop being so color sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)