Juve's Hardest Working Player [2007 - 2008] (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Zebina isn't black and I just remembered Andrade. It's still dumb to call a black guy the "Black Ninja". If you're going to give him a retarded nick name, come up with something better.
Take it easy, man. It's just a funny nickname, I think. I don't see any try to offense someone, specially when Sissoko has become one of the favorite one for everyone here. It's just a "funny" thing. Have you ever seen a black ninja? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zebina isn't black and I just remembered Andrade. It's still dumb to call a black guy the "Black Ninja". If you're going to give him a retarded nick name, come up with something better.
What's your problem anyway? You are turning this into a race issue, when it's not. will Calling him just a ninja make you sleep better at night?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Take it easy, man. It's just a funny nickname, I think. I don't see any try to offense someone, specially when Sissoko has become one of the favorite one for everyone here. It's just a "funny" thing. Have you ever seen a black ninja? :p
I thought ninjas dressed in black.

And I know it's not meant to be offensive. I was just having some fun with our friend the Lyon. But be honest here, if Nedved was the new guy and did some crazy kicks in the air, you guys would be calling him the "Yellow Ninja". On a psychological level you associate Sissoko as the Black Ninja because he is indeed black. We all do stuff like that but only some of us are willing to admit it.

I'm not saying that, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying that would be weird see a black ninja. If there is Ninja Turtles why ninjas can't be black?
You obviously know nothing about Ninjas. :D Go play Tenchu for X Box.

What's your problem anyway? You are turning this into a race issue, when it's not. will Calling him just a ninja make you sleep better at night?
Settle down chilly. I was only messing with you. Unless you really hate black people, then by all means freak out.:D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I thought ninjas dressed in black.

And I know it's not meant to be offensive. I was just having some fun with our friend the Lyon. But be honest here, if Nedved was the new guy and did some crazy kicks in the air, you guys would be calling him the "Yellow Ninja". On a psychological level you associate Sissoko as the Black Ninja because he is indeed black. We all do stuff like that but only some of us are willing to admit it.
Oh, I see. Well, I've never called him "black ninja", anyway, because I never understood why everyone treat him in that way - I though it was because he's black, as you said.

But I second that, we should call Nedved "Yellow Ninja" to have some equality here.

You obviously know nothing about Ninjas. :D Go play Tenchu for X Box.
Well, that is true :D

Because they don't have turtle blood.
Just trying to make a funny stament, Andy. My bad if my humor isn't good enought for you. Really :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Oh, I see. Well, I've never called him "black ninja", anyway, because I never understood why everyone treat him in that way - I though it was because he's black, as you said.

But I second that, he should call Nedved "Yellow Ninja" to have some equality here.

Well, that is true :D
I was just trying to point that out. But apparently I suck at subtleties.:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's called a ninja because of that badass attempt of an over head kick he did but ended up almost decapitating a Reggina player :D

it was like a martial arts kicks, hence calling him a ninja :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's called a ninja because of that badass attempt of an over head kick he did but ended up almost decapitating a Reggina player :D

it was like a martial arts kicks, hence calling him a ninja :D
And it was a poor attempt, hence calling him a black ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)