Juve's Hardest Working Player [2007 - 2008] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
Everyone on here always talks about the MOM, who has the most impact on the game, the best player this season, etc when in reality who cares?! That's just the small details. Let's discuss who our hardest working player is. I think its a toss up between Molinaro or Nocerino. I mean it doesn't matter if their impact is negative on the game but they both work pretty damn hard.

My vote goes to Nocerino at least he can get recognition for Juventus before he leaves this summer.

So how about you guys who do you think this season's hardest working player is ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the only distinction that nocerino and molinaro possess is that the team would be better without em than with, in other words we re better off if they didnt "work" as hard; i think i d even cheer a nocerino red card. Zanetti's always been our most active player this year, but momo has been that in his absence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Molinaro - Hardest worker on our team by far. He works harder than Del Piero, Sissoko and Nedved combined... all packed in the little lefty of love we know was Molinaro.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Toss up between the ninja, Nedved and Zanetti for me.

of course Del Piero's work is special as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Iaquinta is it for me. That guy throws himself past the goal line at top speed to chase down balls.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Toss up between the ninja, Nedved and Zanetti for me.

of course Del Piero's work is special as well.
Why is Sissoko called The Black Ninja by Juve fans? Does he have some martial arts skills that I don't know about?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Everyone on here always talks about the MOM, who has the most impact on the game, the best player this season, etc when in reality who cares?! That's just the small details. Let's discuss who our hardest working player is. I think its a toss up between Molinaro or Nocerino. I mean it doesn't matter if their impact is negative on the game but they both work pretty damn hard.

My vote goes to Nocerino at least he can get recognition for Juventus before he leaves this summer.

So how about you guys who do you think this season's hardest working player is ?
I don't care if the guy works hard. If some mofo runs up and down the field and gives the match up through a bunch of bonehead plays. Then what good is he?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's not the only black player in our squad. Also Calling him the black ninja is cooler than just calling him the ninja.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Zebina and Andrade. Olivera as well but he's on loan.
Zebina isn't black and I just remembered Andrade. It's still dumb to call a black guy the "Black Ninja". If you're going to give him a retarded nick name, come up with something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)