Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma Mac ] ++
Sorry?
Oh, I checked out your profile; my birthday's June 13 1985

++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I agreed with most stuff Majed said, good post :)
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
a Lot of the descriptions were very acurate
that's because they were mine :irritate::D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Excellent thread, Emma, that alone scores you a point or two ;)

Mac: 100% - face it, he's cooler than you. ;) He is, he's not even posting and people are still mentioning his name all the time, that says something. His Coolness has always been the coolest on Juventuz and everyone knows that, he defines cool. We should change :cool: to :mac: ;)

Emma: 63% - his trusted sidekick and promotor. Emma was brave enough to allow her photo to be distributed on a site infested with guys high on hormones and low on manners (you know who you are :p). She also started this thread as a shrine to Mac, which rubs off on her. ;) But since I barely spoke to her, I've yet to assess her coolness factor so she'll have to do with a modest score for now. :D

Padovano: 76% - very cool indeed. A lawyer who checks up on Juve scores and forums in court is just too cool to pass up on. He would be in the Mac zone if only he was around here more. ;)

Graham: 82% - reverend of the Mozilla faith, his missionary powers have brought many new faithfuls under our bigass roof. Also does photography which further boosts his score and is a self proclaimed geek just like yours truly. :cap:

Ali: 92% - most definitely in the Mac zone, Ali's coolness is being felt a mile away. No further explanation necessary. :mac:

Majed: 83% - ahead of Graham just to tick him off. :p A geek, a programmer, not yet a linux user. That's 2 out of 3. Don't disappear on us, dude. ;):D

Erik: 90% - this one's in the Mac zone, no question. He's Dutch, he speaks all the languages you can name (well most of them ;)) and he's almost cool enough to overtake me in the post count. ;)

#10: 67% - Don't really know this guy but he loves French players and you can't go wrong with that ;)

Anna: 78% - well the ladies are in demand here with so few of them and Anna's just about the nicest person you ever met. She also hangs with Ali, which is very profitable. :D

Sergio: 80% - well he's not a geek so tough luck :p But he does like hip hop and he's exceedingly cool from the get go. :mac:

Incubo: 71% - doesn't really belong on the coolness list :p but I'll throw him in since you all seem to have him. He's too much of an instigator to be truly cool, could use a few pointers from Mac's entourage. His extensive knowledge of Seintology puts him right about the 70% mark :D

Nina: no rating - simply too good for this lowly coolness list :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Trust you to go for percentages :geek: I'm surprised you didn't provide the graphs and raw database files you used to come up with these exacto percentages :D btw I tink Majed's score has a 2% margin of error, that can't be right :(

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #191
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Excellent thread, Emma, that alone scores you a point or two ;)

Mac: 100% - face it, he's cooler than you. ;) He is, he's not even posting and people are still mentioning his name all the time, that says something. His Coolness has always been the coolest on Juventuz and everyone knows that, he defines cool. We should change :cool: to :mac: ;)

Emma: 63% - his trusted sidekick and promotor. Emma was brave enough to allow her photo to be distributed on a site infested with guys high on hormones and low on manners (you know who you are :p). She also started this thread as a shrine to Mac, which rubs off on her. ;) But since I barely spoke to her, I've yet to assess her coolness factor so she'll have to do with a modest score for now. :D

Padovano: 76% - very cool indeed. A lawyer who checks up on Juve scores and forums in court is just too cool to pass up on. He would be in the Mac zone if only he was around here more. ;)

Graham: 82% - reverend of the Mozilla faith, his missionary powers have brought many new faithfuls under our bigass roof. Also does photography which further boosts his score and is a self proclaimed geek just like yours truly. :cap:

Ali: 92% - most definitely in the Mac zone, Ali's coolness is being felt a mile away. No further explanation necessary. :mac:

Majed: 83% - ahead of Graham just to tick him off. :p A geek, a programmer, not yet a linux user. That's 2 out of 3. Don't disappear on us, dude. ;):D

Erik: 90% - this one's in the Mac zone, no question. He's Dutch, he speaks all the languages you can name (well most of them ;)) and he's almost cool enough to overtake me in the post count. ;)

#10: 67% - Don't really know this guy but he loves French players and you can't go wrong with that ;)

Anna: 78% - well the ladies are in demand here with so few of them and Anna's just about the nicest person you ever met. She also hangs with Ali, which is very profitable. :D

Sergio: 80% - well he's not a geek so tough luck :p But he does like hip hop and he's exceedingly cool from the get go. :mac:

Incubo: 71% - doesn't really belong on the coolness list :p but I'll throw him in since you all seem to have him. He's too much of an instigator to be truly cool, could use a few pointers from Mac's entourage. His extensive knowledge of Seintology puts him right about the 70% mark :D

Nina: no rating - simply too good for this lowly coolness list :D
    Now thats how you do this thing. Time for martin to advance to a 7 :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Damn you Martin, damn you :D

++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    I on the other hand think your avatars rock, especially the current one :cool:
    Oh! Did you read that Majed? Someone? Anyone??

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #197
    Perhaps :D

Mac is here, trying to get him to make a list but hes to god dam lazy

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
    Is there any real point in this?
    if only you knew...
    i wonder the same exact thing!!!

i don't see ANY point in this thread...
    NO POINT.

rate how much you love or hate someone... :wallbang:

but,anyway thanx for all the marks.especially,thanx the ppl who put me low mark.

i didn't expect smg better and 1 thing to know-we share same feelings ppl!! :thumb:

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    Ok god dammit here it is...

Emma: 10 - What to say about Emz. She's cool, beatiful and still down to earth, and she hangs out with a loser like me :D, saved my ass on various occassions and shes a great friend. Definately made my first year out on my own a hell of alot easier. :thumb: Although loses a few points for late night phone calls when im trying to sleep. j/k :) And definately should lose points for getting me punched on the eye on st. georges day. But im the forgiving type.
    Shes also the most exciting thing to happen to this forum in a long time ;)

Erik, Martin, Nina - 10 - We go back along way, and they all equally rule. Ive even caught up with them on msn lately(well except martin) which was good :D
    Oh and Martin has got the best attitude on here. I dont think ive ever seen him lose his cool, and he would have as much reason to as anyone. What a guy :D

Padovano: 8 - Once built a statue of me in sheep land, enough said.

Lac - 8 - Ive known this guy along time also, and i think hes one of the coolest here, no doubt.

Paul - 8 - Known him for along time, love how he drops in and out and has to be admired for never posting in these bullshit threads :D

Ian - 8 - VDS Maniac, good times :D

Graham: 7 - Got to admire his dedication to his religion, and hes cool too

Majed: 7 - Enjoyed many of his and grahams talks :)

Sergio: 7 - We didnt get along first time we met, i thought he was a dickhead to be honest :D But hes a cool guy and probably the funniest here.

Incubo: 7.5 - Even tho the bastard rated me a 4, ill try not to let that affect my ratings :). Blows his top at anything, he really needs therapy or medication. Pissed Emma of when she came here, that'll lose a point. But overall i do like him, hes a good guy, dosent take online life to serious and i usually follow him around because he posts where the fun is:D Oh and his thread is great too

Vilhelmas - 7 - Very funny guy, he can be a bastard but i just love it. Only thing he dosent realise is that everything he has done, tried to do or thought about doing Lac has already done before he came here.

fabiana - 7 - The coolest juventina i know :)

The rest of the mods - 6 - I dont know them so well, but they're good guys doing a great and hard job.

Tacchina - 5 - Juve fan from northern ireland. Gotta have a 5 for that :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)