Juventuz Popularity Contest (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Two things:

1. Some are giving me low marks because you don't understand the sheep (except Stuart, who loves the sheep and gets a big :thumb: ). I invite any among you to argue with the fact that sheep are cute, sheep are woolly, and sheep make great pets :D

2. Any of you sick perverted bastardos who have given Nina anything less than, let's say 7, I'm coming to get you - and it won't be pretty. :skull:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Two things:

1. Some are giving me low marks because you don't understand the sheep (except Stuart, who loves the sheep and gets a big :thumb: ). I invite any among you to argue with the fact that sheep are cute, sheep are woolly, and sheep make great pets :D
speaking of sheep, that reminds me of a conversation a few weeks ago.
Check out Posts #154, 165, 166+ :D

2. Any of you sick perverted bastardos who have given Nina anything less than, let's say 7, I'm coming to get you - and it won't be pretty. :skull:
:scared:

;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Gandalf [7] I enjoy our conversations.. though i dont see you online too often anymore.
time is gold, bro.. I had to do many things after that accedent I told you about.. I was away for a while and my mind was busy most of the time.. I hardly find a couple of minutes to come here..

but now when I came back.. I saw so many threads.. good ones.. that I liked to join but, I was late.. so I just bypass them..

anyway, thanx for the rating.. 7 huh? enough for me..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

time is gold, bro.. I had to do many things after that accedent I told you about.. I was away for a while and my mind was busy most of the time.. I hardly find a couple of minutes to come here..

but now when I came back.. I saw so many threads.. good ones.. that I liked to join but, I was late.. so I just bypass them..

anyway, thanx for the rating.. 7 huh? enough for me..
hope all is well...is all the legal crap over with concerning the accident?

think of the -3 points as a "get back to posting" ;)
I'll add a 0.5 right now as a "welcome back" :D

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
thanx.. ;)

yeah, yesterday I finished everything with the traffic Police and then the fukkin insurance company.. but now I have to wait for the spare parts... they are not available here.. they'll take a week to arrive.. so..

thanx for asking.. :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
erik- odd but nice? what am i, a foreign dish or something?
Erik - 8 Major flattery man, major flattery ;)
:D You have to admit though, you're not the most normal person around. Which is a good thing btw :cool:

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Erik 1 1: take off the black and white goggles: really NOT cool dude.
:party:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
MAJED

Sorry man, I give you an 8. Would have been higher but you called my avatars farts :D
:eek: I forgot about your cheap imitations of my avatars!! :( your big mouth just cost you a point! :howler: )

ERIK = 7 :p

EDIT:
oh hell, i'm in a forgiving mood. you had that cooll dutch flag avatar, and this current one isn't too bad. Euro2000 was awesome. :thumb: So this is an extra 0.5.
you get another 0.5 for looking so dutch :howler:

Erik = 8 again... i'm such a softy! :angel:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I'd appretiate it if you could elaborate more on what you mean by that and why you find it "annoying" or "negative" or whatever bad feeling you have about it?

:)
Well every opinion you give sounds like you are stating a fact. A + B= C. (note the period). More over, comes across as if its the final word.
Plus, I think you can't look past the Milan thing. There is also some misconception about my first postings:
YES I posted the Del Piero Pic and it can be expected at the one year anniversay mark :cheesy:
NO I did not throw the first punch and was insulted (personally) first...THEN I fought fire with fire.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Well every opinion you give sounds like you are stating a fact. A + B= C. (note the period). More over, comes across as if its the final word.
I kind of see how my arguments blur together "shoulds," "ares" and "I thinks," which make it sound more than an opinion. However, I assure you, that everything i say isn't etched in stone. I'm always open to arguments, even phylisophical ones. Anyhow, most things I say are opinions but they are based on mutual facts. Moreover, notice I often say something like "here's my 2 cents about the issue..."

I'll look deeper into how I express my arguments, but i think you should also look deeper into how you interpret them.

Plus, I think you can't look past the Milan thing.
What Milan thing? If you just mean Milan in general, then i'm afraid your wrong. I have no problrms with Milan. I like Milan quite a lot. San Paolo is also my football idol.

an example:
See for yourself, my reaction to last year's CL Final, in the ACMilan-Online forums. - My nickname is Juventino

There is also some misconception about my first postings:
YES I posted the Del Piero Pic and it can be expected at the one year anniversay mark :cheesy:
I dont see you marking any other aniversaries! ...common, dont play clueless Nick. You posted The Pics in threads not relating to football at all. If you wanted to mark the anyversary, you should do what people do for special occasions.

NO I did not throw the first punch and was insulted (personally) first...THEN I fought fire with fire.
I agree that some user were very rude when replying to you. I'm not saying we're the angels. I just think that from your football knowledge that you should be mature enough to take ignore it. Never out of defeat, but out of respect for those who didn't offend you and for respecting yourself by not degrading yourself to their level. You may say you're Italian and hot-blooded (I know, i'm Arab), but when you fought fire with fire, you could have at least used a blowtorch, not Napalm! In my eyes, you almost burned the whole place down!

anyhow, most of that is in the past now.

thanks for answering my Q

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
:eek: I forgot about your cheap imitations of my avatars!! :( your big mouth just cost you a point! :howler: )

ERIK = 7 :p

EDIT:
oh hell, i'm in a forgiving mood. you had that cooll dutch flag avatar, and this current one isn't too bad. Euro2000 was awesome. :thumb: So this is an extra 0.5.
you get another 0.5 for looking so dutch :howler:

Erik = 8 again... i'm such a softy! :angel:
I love you too :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nick[8] for getting me all that attention even though it was for the wrong reasons

Vilhelmas [10] for giving me a ten.:D

Miss dubai [7] :angel:

Graham [6.5] get a life dude then i might give you a better mark:cheesy:

Majed [1]for giving me the lowest mark possible:stuckup:

Martin [8]for being a giuly fan.

Espectro [8]for getting me up to date with the latest smackdown news:cool:

Don bes [9]for being so hard to communicate with:cool:

Erik[7]

Sergio [10]you were always there in the hard times:touched:

Padovano [5]i dont like sheep :undecide:

Vicky [3] next time if you want to put me in your dedication write sumffink nice about me:fero:;)

DJ juve [8] for having a great sense of humor.

Mac [0.0000001]:groan:

Liliana [6]

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Sorry man, I give you an 8. Would have been higher but you called my avatars farts :D
I on the other hand think your avatars rock, especially the current one :cool:

PS. Majed - 8, Fred Weasley - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)