Juventuz Livestream Project™ (2 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:D

I'm up early today :p

Anyway, here's the list of sports channels in (most in HD) that I'm able to stream from:

Swedish:

Viasat Fotboll HD
Viasat Motor HD
Viasat Hockey HD
Viasat Sport HD
Viasat Golf HD
Premier League HD
TV4 Sport
TV4 Sport Xtra

English:

ESPN America HD
Eurosport HD
Eurosport 2 HD
Sky Sports 1
Sky Sports HD 2

German:

Sky Sports HD 2
Sky Sports HD Extra

Italian:

Sky Calcio 1
Sky Supercalcio HD

French:

NT1 (Moto GP)

I have some other french channels as well but I don't watch them in fear of growing frog legs.
Mother of all gods! This is AWESOME!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    Italian:

Sky Calcio 1
    Sky Supercalcio HD
    :weee:
    plz only skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Yes looks like that will be the main source :)

- - - Updated - - -

Mother of all gods! This is AWESOME!
    Pretty awesome indeed :D

- - - Updated - - -

IOS (iphone, ipad etc) streaming will not be available at this time because it's a bit of a pain in the ass getting it to work with my setup. I can either get the flash player to work or IOS compatible m3u8 but not both. I'd require another quite powerful computer to do the encoding and my laptop is not cut out for it. It's on this list to be done though.

All games will be downloadable 24 hours after the game is finished (unedited). My upload speed is 10Mbit/s so you should be able to get the games pretty fast. The streaming will be done from the server's 100Mbit/s uplink though, it's just the downloadable game you'll get from my IP.

Format:

720p MP4 (x264), 3000 kbit/s. AAC 128 kbit/s.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

IOS (iphone, ipad etc) streaming will not be available at this time because it's a bit of a pain in the ass getting it to work with my setup. I can either get the flash player to work or IOS compatible m3u8 but not both. I'd require another quite powerful computer to do the encoding and my laptop is not cut out for it. It's on this list to be done though.

All games will be downloadable 24 hours after the game is finished (unedited).

Format:

I love you :rndh: ..))

Apr 15, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

All games will be downloadable 24 hours after the game is finished (unedited). My upload speed is 10Mbit/s so you should be able to get the games pretty fast. The streaming will be done from the server's 100Mbit/s uplink though, it's just the downloadable game you'll get from my IP.

Format:

Take my money, Marty. JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I could kiss you right now. :gheyfight:

I hope some people don't abuse the system and post links on other sites.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    I could kiss you right now. :gheyfight:

I hope some people don't abuse the system and post links on other sites.
    Yeah I already have that covered, the stream will only work on this site and on the upcoming livestream page only. :)

If someone views it from another site they get access denied :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    Each member with premium access (will cover that later) gets a unique link from the livestream page to the HD and SD streams. They expire in a set time (say 3 hours). The links are restricted to the members IP so they can't be shared.

Refreshing the main livestream page generates new unique links that expires in 3 hours. If you login from a different IP of course that new IP is the one that is allowed access so you don't need to have a static IP address, you just can't share them.

The reason for all this added security is that we only have 100Mbit/s to work with and that will be available to premium members only.

Unlike other streaming services you don't depend on other people's connections but instead of the server's uplink so there shouldn't be any slowdowns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)