Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are ok but we must be focused for the entire game.
As for the pens
Chiellini was clearly pulled by Inter while MDL barely stepped on Lautaro and there was no goal threat therefore ridiculous to give it.
Should have been 2-0!

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
not Chiellini imo. Buffon maybe if he played more, IDK, he’s been good but those five there have been regulars and have done all they can to save this team from being even lower in the table than we are.
yeah whatever, because of VAR's 2 or 3 silly PK's , as if he was the only one caught out by it....

the bias out here is hillarious , he had MOTM performances in at least half the games he played in this season... very crucial to some wins even, which you can say of few in this team in this shit season.

Anyway , let's agree to disagree :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I didn't know it was Danilo or Benta. I put a question mark in my previous post.

So tell me something. By clipping him, does de ligt prevents lautaro to run after Danilo?
Yes or no? If the answer is yes then that's play interference so a penalty needs to be awarded.
He could try but there was a huge gap so its unlikely therefore not a penalty

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i think i know the rule book pretty well, that's why i asked you to quote it on the interference. the quote didn't explain that either. also, the quote literally says "when making a challenge". de ligt didn't even make a challenge. he didn't act without precaution either. they simply crossed paths, it happens plenty of times during a game.

anyway, we're leading, forza juve.
When making a challenge or acts without precaution.
Sorry id doesn't say acts without precaution when making a challenge.
Just the need to act without it.
I could dig up the play interference stuff but the match has started so Forza Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)