Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (293 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
An understatement to say the least! 3-1 win it has to be. Seemed like nice pace going forward but decision making not there at the end.

Don't see it yet with Arthur, only time Bent appeared on screen was in couple times ready to get a yellow, #10 just ain't there yet.

McKennie was all over the pace with his hustling. And Morata has played even BETTER than I anticipated.
Most memorable cameo for Benta was in the 25th second when he misplaced a simple two-meter pass. Business as usual.

Aug 26, 2014
Chiesa is not that bad he just lacks confidence at the moment, I'm disappointed at Cuadrado he just don't give a fuck no more, him and BonBon must go. Also we finally got speed in attack imagine if we had a solid defense our counter-attack would be lethal.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It was Arthur's man. I have no idea what was Arthur doing there running towards the guy who had the ball and not even looking behind.
McKennie is just out of shot with the man in clear view in front of him and can see he is open. But instead completely ignored him and ran straight for the box.

Both Arthur and McKennie were very poor there and both were ball watching.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Chiesa is not that bad he just lacks confidence at the moment, I'm disappointed at Cuadrado he just don't give a fuck no more, him and BonBon must go. Also we finally got speed in attack imagine if we had a solid defense our counter-attack would be lethal.
Cuadrado has been one of our better players this season. Unreal how much hate this guy gets.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
McKennie is simply not a Juve material.Get him out and put Kulusevski or maybe Ramsey.Also Barcelona ripped us of with Arthur.Sturaro V2.0 at best.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
McKennie is just out of shot with the man in clear view in front of him and can see he is open. But instead completely ignored him and ran straight for the box.

Both Arthur and McKennie were very poor there and both were ball watching.
Yes, like I said when they scored, the midfielders defended terribly. @cimenk is right, though, that we have no organization in defense. So atypical for Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 283)