Juventuz LIVE matches 2020/2021 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We simple cannot afford to not win this game, it's 3 points on a plate with a bit of calmness in front of goal. They look all over the place at the back, Morata has them in knots.

Get Ronaldo on for Chiesa early second half.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Legit question. Do you guys see Chiesa developing into a 60mil player?

Not just an ordinary squad player but a legit spearhead for our attack. I can see Kulu doing it but not Chiesa.
Chiesa for now is only be speedster option. Kulusevski is way better. But I am sensing and worried about favouritism for Chiesa.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Morata and Danilo magnificent. Everybody else terrible.

The defending from Bonucci, Arthur and McKennie in particular for their goal was abysmal.

McKennie has picked up space well but ruined just about every attack apart from the goal where he did well. Chiesa poor again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just let Ronaldo play and let him win games on his own. It's impossible to demand some team play right now. It won't happen. Just focus on getting points and we all know that only Ronaldo can do that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Kulu or Ronaldo for McKennie and our attack will look better.

We need to be calmer with the ball and try to build possession a bit more instead of always looking for the killer pass.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We're playing Spezia and I didn't see us dominate anything. We had good chances yes, but the team is fragile and poorly organized. And Spezia is dogshit more importantly.

Better pray we dont face Bayern in Ro16
We will sort out things by the time we face Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)