Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Dreadful performance in that first half. Verona have looked the better and more dominant team. Sarri needs to step up because this kind of performance is completely at his door

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think the Verona players will last past the 60th minute. We'll win 4:1.
We have a real problem with Pjanic. He's unique and no one else in Juve can do his job. We take him for granted and it seems like he's doing nothing special, but once he's gone, we have trouble taking the ball out of our half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After the double post PK, the ball ended up with Bentancur I think? Am I right that he is the one that lost the ball that led to the goal?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Our game is just way too static. Players are just standing there, not making runs, not making themselves free/playable, being too slow and probably being out of shape as well.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I don't think the Verona players will last past the 60th minute. We'll win 4:1.
We have a real problem with Pjanic. He's unique and no one else in Juve can do his job. We take him for granted and it seems like he's doing nothing special, but once he's gone, we have trouble taking the ball out of our half.
Exactly what I was thinking watching this game. They are trying to turn Bentancur into a Pjanic sub but it simply doesn't work. He doesn't have the technique or the vision to play Pjanic's role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)