Juventuz LIVE matches 2019/2020 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
Matuidi is the most frustrating player. He is so good in every aspect except anything related to skill. His shooting, technique, and dribbling are awful, but his IQ (both offensively & defensively), work rate, tackling, ability to shield the ball, are excellent. His vision is even decent - it's held back by his lack of technique. I understand why Sarri likes him, but he also stifles our attack because even though he makes all the right runs, when it comes down to executing, his technique is a real problem.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
If verona doesnt recive a red card before 50min, there is something seriously wrong with the ref. Getting fouled every 10sec, pulled and bullied. The pk is so strange...looks like the verona player stops and tries to run in the opposit direction. Ronaldo should have a pk.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Matuidi is the most frustrating player. He is so good in every aspect except anything related to skill. His shooting, technique, and dribbling are awful, but his IQ (both offensively & defensively), work rate, tackling, ability to shield the ball, are excellent. His vision is even decent - it's held back by his lack of technique. I understand why Sarri likes him, but he also stifles our attack because even though he makes all the right runs, when it comes down to executing, his technique is a real problem.
:tup:

He has been playing well, though. I'll give him that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Sarri is getting it wrong with using Bentancur as his understudy Jorginho; it’s a tough role to play and Bentancur may not have the vision and finesse for it. Unfortunately Rabiot would be better suited for that.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Dreadful performance in that first half. Verona have looked the better and more dominant team. Sarri needs to step up because this kind of performance is completely at his door
:agree:

Really poor, we haven't dealt with their press and we're especially poor when Ronaldo was isolated on the touchline. Things have improved when him and Dybala have switched positions often and played nearer each other.

Matuidi has been useless and Demiral niave . Although every player has been poor with the ball

Apr 19, 2007
I think Sarri is getting it wrong with using Bentancur as his understudy Jorginho; it’s a tough role to play and Bentancur may not have the vision and finesse for it. Unfortunately Rabiot would be better suited for that.
Why have Rabiot as the understudy to our best mid when he is good enough to be on the field. He is as skilled as every midfielder we have. When he gets fit and gets his game back he will get a lot of minutes as b2b

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We really need a useable alternative to Pjanic. Bentancur is simply not good enough and the way we play requires Pjanic otherwise we struggle to put passes together at all.

If Pjanic can't play then hook him for Rabiot, Bentancur is not suitable for this role and should be a box to box mid in this team not the deep lying midfielder.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If verona doesnt recive a red card before 50min, there is something seriously wrong with the ref. Getting fouled every 10sec, pulled and bullied. The pk is so strange...looks like the verona player stops and tries to run in the opposit direction. Ronaldo should have a pk.
Penalty was 100% correct. Ronaldo went down a bit easy IMO. But I'm with you on the red card. They are killing Dybala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)