Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we go past Monaco and then win against Real I think Buffon should win the golden ball
If we get eliminated by Monaco and Monaco wins it Mbappe should win it
If Real wins I think its obvious who should win it...
This should be the top 3 contenders.. If Dybala continue to improve he could get there too maybe even next season..

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Oh. And once again we score, when I was doing something else. I could hear someone score, but I didn't know who, so peaked through the door, like a little kid, before I entered the living room :lol:

As happy as I was to see the goal, it felt really anticlimatic I couldn't scream out my lungs :D
Gå lige på toilet resten af kampen

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great half, Monaco have been exactly how you would expect; very dangerous going forward, shaky at the back.

Dani Alves has been superb. Dybala great too.

I think Alex Sandro should have more confidence to attack his wing back, when he has he has only really done it when he has slowed down and checked that there aren't other options.

Today was the first time I actually thought this Higuain mental block was real, he was playing very strangely. You could see the huge lift the goal has given him.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21,116
    He has been fine, nut made a couple of horrendous mistakes
    Which is why I said that :D

Sami has been more stable for us but I guess they are more used at playing together, cause Claudio has been off for a long period. But like I said, he should stay on. It's not like we have great options anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)