Juventuz LIVE matches 2016/2017 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Led by the likes of Hist and Napoleonic
I wont apologize for setting higher expectations for the club. Expectations that should in no way be considered out of reach or unrealistic for a club of our stature today. Also, Its not just me. Buffon and Marotta recently just said they expect a higher level of football from this team. We have not gotten better than last season even though we should have. Arguably we have regressed on the pitch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

Our midfield has actually been excellent tonight. Our decisions in the box, and Higuain's positioning tonight have both been terrible.
Yep agreed fully. All we need is one little cross or cutback to Higuain and it's 1-0. But our midfielders and wingbacks are using the wrong option every time and Higuain isn't making himself available either.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I really don't mind if the goal was offside, but the fact that they refuse to show the incident is just a terrible way of dealing with it. No wonder italy has a bad reputation when it comes to controversies.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wont apologize for setting higher expectations for the club. Expectations that should in no way be considered out of reach or unrealistic for a club of our stature today. Also, Its not just me. Buffon and Marotta recently just said they expect a higher level of football from this team. We have not gotten better than last season even though we should have. Arguably we have regressed on the pitch.
You must be retarded. :lol:

We had 12 points after 10 games last season. SO we've obviously improved. And seeing as we are still integrating new signings, and figuring out how best to use players like Pjanic, Higuain, Alves, it's pretty obvious we'll get even better.

Hist logic: 12 points in 10 games > 21 points in 8 games.

:rofl:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Some great refreeing right here

[video=twitter;789910704807641089]https://twitter.com/iftv_official/status/789910704807641089[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)