Juventuz LIVE matches 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I also think we are quite static up front - not a lot of movement. Atletico are too organised in defence unless we change things up. We are already dominating possession so its worth taking off a midfielder.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We really seem to struggle with a well organised defence. That's always going to be our problem as we've got no flair players out there bar Pogba. Wouldn't mind seeing giovinco playing behind tevez and llorente/morata
A draw is enough, I really wouldn't risk putting on Giovinco unless we are chasing the game.

Lets not forget how good Athletico are at absorbing pressure and taking their chances on the break. I would prefer someone more defensively aware.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,274
    We can't win this match. Just accept Atletico's time wasting and play along.
    With that time wasting they made 3 very good chances for themselves, though.

pogba and vidal need to just shoot from outside the box.

they cant save every single deflection.
    Yep. What I said after 20 minutes as well, we're just giving too much effort with attacks yet refuse to shoot which would be more effective without a doubt.

Gotta say their defense is absolutely amazing lol. No wonder they won La Liga and reached finals last year.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Llorente is always 2 against 1, our midfielders should be making the runs into the box
    Agreed he doesnt stand a chance
    It's obvious he is but people here prefer to do nothing but troll instead of paying attention to the game. Every single time we attacked he had one defender on him, every time the ball went to him he had 2. But hey, let's troll instead.

Give him another 15 minutes if our approach isn't changed we need someone more mobile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)