Juventuz LIVE matches 2014/2015 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If Llorente continues his appalling display into the start of the second half, Allegri needs to take him off by the 60th minute, and give Morata time to make a difference. We need someone besides Tevez out there who can create a chance for himself, and at least get something on target. Who knows, we might get a lucky bounce or rebound tap in that way.

Aug 1, 2003
We can do this if we dont limit ourselvws to pass-cross tactics! Start shooting or playing the ball through ! Esp shooting could at least win us deflections or corners...

Vidal has to go though he looks like hes about to crack it. I wish we had better options than evra.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Vidal will get sent off if Allegri doesn't take him off for the start of the 2nd half and since we can't beat them in the air he should take off Llorente for Morata.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They are great at defending, especially these crosses. I wouldn't be too critical of Llorente. I think Morata would be a good choice soon though. Vidal needs to cool it as well. I'd love to be able to bring on Marchisio at some point as well, depending on how he is feeling. Evra has been fine.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Just keep possession with our CBs for another 45 minutes. Trying to win this game will only end in disaster.

How does Atletico Madrid concede goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)