Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
which tactic/formation do we play, and which players are on the field?? Eurosport.com claims that DP is playing, but I can´t see him anywhere on the pitch!!

Btw.. We suck.. It is up to Diego again if we are going to win..

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Manninger was supposed to get the ball earlier and not wait for so long.
he is not 3m big ... should he have jumped over all other players ? i think there where not many chances for manninger to get that ball earlier ...

indeed he would have had more chances when de ceglie was not there, because he could have just stood on the line and try to save it OR just blast out and fist it, but in this case de ceglie distracted him and surely manninger did could not get out like he would have wanted, because he would have blasted into de ceglie

but thats just my opinion

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
icεmαή;2379775 said:
Can you stop it already? There's more pressing matters at hand...
i am trying to make a point that...this whole thing isnt just a juventus problem....this game itself represents an italian football problem..a country's sport problem....

and the whole thing is caused by calciopoli, which is caused by an italian team which doesnt consist much italians.

Inter killed italian football...thats the whole plot.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i am trying to make a point that...this whole thing isnt just a juventus problem....this game itself represents an italian football problem..a country's sport problem....

and the whole thing is caused by calciopoli, which is caused by an italian team which doesnt consist much italians.

We get it. We have threads for that sort of thing. Can we focus on the LIVE match here?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Put Iaquinta on in the second half. Either to replace Trez, or to replace one of the defensive mids and switch to a 4-2-3-1.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he is not 3m big ... should he have jumped over all other players ? i think there where not many chances for manninger to get that ball earlier ...

indeed he would have had more chances when de ceglie was not there, because he could have just stood on the line and try to save it OR just blast out and fist it, but in this case de ceglie distracted him and surely manninger did could not get out like he would have wanted, because he would have blasted into de ceglie

but thats just my opinion
We'll see the reply later.

Marchionni was alone, the only way De Ceglie could have stopped that was to blink in front of him but IMO Manninger could have done better.

Can someone get that tpain out of this thread? Dusan?
Not...yet.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Inter has nothing to do with it and there's no plot.

Now stop repeating the same thing all over again, don't watch if it's so irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)