Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
why do you give manninger the blame for the goal ? de ceglie was there and his task was simply to block marchionni of the ball so manninger can pick it up easily ... if de ceglie uses his chicken-head-feat to run into manninger its not the keepers fault ... i hope the chickenhead-feat has a long cooldown ..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
why do you give manninger the blame for the goal ? de ceglie was there and his task was simply to block marchionni of the ball so manninger can pick it up easily ... if de ceglie uses his chicken-head-feat to run into manninger its not the keepers fault ... i hope the chickenhead-feat has a long cooldown ..
Manninger was supposed to get the ball earlier and not wait for so long.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
oic the italian football fomula finally!

the only way to make the italian football games interesting is to get controversial referees that gives bad decisions....that is the only way to get people talking about their football...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
De Ceglie was marking his player successfully, Marchionni made a run into the box and no one followed him. Paolo could've reached the ball if he tried to, but it was not his fault since he was concentrating on not giving his player any freedom. Why do we have two slow and tall CB's that can't clear a fucking air ball is the question to ask.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
oic the italian football fomula finally!

the only way to make the italian football games interesting is to get controversial referees that gives bad decisions....that is the only way to get people talking about their football...
Can you stop it already? There's more pressing matters at hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)