Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2007
WOW...Fiorentina is playing vs. Serie B team...it's so sad. After Diego's gol I've been waiting for 15-20 mintues of pressure from the home side, but they did whatever they want for the entire half. In the first 45 mintues we've been in their half for 2 mintues overall

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
De Celgie is making Marchionni look like Messi and Sissoko is absolutely useless in this midfield.
Sissoko is useless on the left midfield, he can't run nor pass. So what's the fuckin use to play him in that position!

I say rotate the formation by playing Candreva on the right, Marchisio on the left and Alex alongside Trezi in attack while Diego plays behind them.

And this should happen ASAP, or else we could get another goal and its game over.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
watch the fool now take diego out for grosso and push de ceglie further up

imo marchisio and melo are doing fine but momo is the weak link in this 3 man midfield cuz he needs to be in the centre

trez is useless..wearing the captain's armband yet no sense of urgency in his play whatsoever...him letting commoto come back and take the ball off him when he was clear on goal was as bad as de ceglie's and manninger's fuck up

Apr 15, 2006
First of all... FUCK YOU GILARDINO! :(

It was obvious that today was gonna be a difficult day. DP's absence makes it worse. Considering this, we are playing like shit; as expected. can't string a series of passes... cannot hold the ball and keep possession. And with the little possession we get, we show no signs of being lethal. I'd be happy if we don't concede again till the end of the match.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Momo's only responsibilities should be to cover space, pressure opponents and help break up play. He is doing everything but. He breaks up more of our play than the opponents.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Molinaro has great determination and works hard.

What exactly was your point again?
nahhh thats what you people don't understand about great determination and hardwork.......working hard does not mean u jus run ur ass off....working hard means taking every single seconds of your time to THINK about how you can improve and understand stuffs....and then run ur ass off

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Momo's only responsibilities should be to cover space, pressure opponents and help break up play. He is doing everything but. He breaks up more of our play than the opponents.

yea he is quite off today..but trust me....he is still the monster...just yet to show it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)