Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So where is the guy who was arguing with me in the Ferrara's thread saying that the 4-2-3-1 is not working and that maccabi's game proved nothing !!!

Hope he's watching this game....

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
this is the true juve ...total control..lethal on the atack. Forza Juve...keep the motors running and let's frighten the Serie A once more...Inter you're next !

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
icεmαή;2195655 said:
Anyone else feels that Amauri is the best striker we have for this formation?
i always thought that. to start anyways.

trez is ok if ur in total control of the game. though i think he'd be good in this game seeing as how often we are getting balls into the box!

& yes this juve tooooo sexy!!!

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
the midfield is all over the place, overlapping, pulling samp out of shape, making dangerous runs...stripping them of the ball constantly lol, what a pleasure to watch, can't stress that enough

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So where is the guy who was arguing with me in the Ferrara's thread saying that the 4-2-3-1 is not working and that maccabi's game proved nothing !!!

Hope he's watching this game....
The 4-2-3-1 is working, but apart from the obvious quality Giovinco adds to this formation, much of the success is related to the Sissoko-Melo partnership. If these two played together from the start of the season, i think we'd have at least conceded less, if we weren't gonna score more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)