Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eirik

Feb 14, 2007
our players look too unfit, tired and unmotivated to create anything worth watching. we may have kept the possession, but our tempo is nowhere near the likes of champions league or uefa cup. atm we're lucky to have kept the score at a level, but we really have to do drastic changes if we want points from this game. i'd like to see camo or candreva on the field and lets try using wingers for a change.

best player: poulsen
worst player: iaquinta

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
All right lads, second half is on. For those who seem to have forgotten, this is the matchday thread. All those who want to throw tantrums discussing other invalid details, please take it to another thread of your choice.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ok, our best players so far? and the worst? i just got home
our players look too unfit, tired and unmotivated to create anything worth watching. we may have kept the possession, but our tempo is nowhere near the likes of champions league or uefa cup. atm we're lucky to have kept the score at a level, but we really have to do drastic changes if we want points from this game. i'd like to see camo or candreva on the field and lets try using wingers for a change.

best player: poulsen
worst player: iaquinta
I'll extend.

Best: Poulsen, Canna, Marchisio
Worst: Iaquinta, Momo, Melo

In that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)