Juventuz LIVE 2009/2010...Best live matches comments ever. Fantastic season. (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Why do our Fullbacks never use the whole of the pitch?

Instaed of running into the space they always try and cross the ball as soon as they recieve it.

That move when Diego looked for Zebina to run into the space and he wasnt there?

He should of played the ball into that empty space regardless just to prove a point to where our Fullbacks should be!!

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Well, what to say after half-time whistle??
First, Iaquinta should get the boot, out of the field.. Its been a while since I´ve seen such a cry-baby and lazy-nogood performance.. Has he touched the ball without being offside?? Ohh, I forgot.. Once, free on goal.. I hate that primadonna..
DP is the only one in attack wanting the ball.. Diego too, like Iaquinta, is playing like shit.. He is postioning himself just awful.. Have he even had the ball once??
Sissoko can´t make a simple pass, but thats not any news..
Again, Machisio is playing his heart out.. Love that guy, and Poulsen is doing a great job to.. He reads the game perfectly, and makes simple passes (most of the time). No need for Melo, put him on the bench for the rest of the season..

All in all, Its a boring game, but atleast we havn´t made any serious mistakes, yet.. 0-0 is a derserved result for both teams..

I can´t see anyone getting a goal, unless Samp or Juve change their defensive attitude..

If I were Neri, I would tell the team to play higher tempo and press more, then they would deffinetly win..

If I were Zac, I would sub Iaq for Trez, and Sissoko for Camo..

Mar 10, 2009
Does Diego ever try to send a through ball to our strikers? He is always looking to shoot and score. Poulsen sent more balls to Del Piero and Iaquinta today than Diego has in past 3 games.

problem is diego and ronaldinho swapped talent half way through the season...much like space jam.

This and the fact Giovinco won't be brought on, is why were not creating chances, oh and the fact we dont have a decent striker to finish these rare chances that we get.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
actually I like Momo, but it´s a shame to see him play on a Juve team with those ball skills, in the 90s he would have been the bag carrier for all our midfielders. Juve always stood for good technical football, at least I thought so.

Original?

Jun 8, 2009
And Diego is frustrating me. Why does he play so deep, he never makes any decent off the ball runs forward into space, he just drops back and ends up sitting deeper than Momo, and he's of no use to us there
Can't argue with that. He's undoubtedly talented but lacks a determination to get forward and create space, when it's there he can use it but we need someone to make the space, especially in this formation where we have no width to stretch their backline.

Poulsen, Marchisio, Cannavaro and Del Piero have been playing well in the first half. Sissoko has been quite poor, he's useful at disrupting the opposition but with Poulsen on he's surplus to requirements and should be replaced by Candreva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)