Juventuz is 10 years old! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
On this very day in 2000, I was busy getting the very first Juventuz forum online. The software I used then was lame and crashed a lot, eventually replaced with something else. So we don't have any posts left from those very first days. But that's where it all began.

The forum population on December 31 was one, just me. The population in the first few days was two, me and Lisa (that surely none of you remember), the only person I told about my plans to start a forum. She was my right hand for the first couple of years.

Naturally, the first thing I did was to spam all the football forums I knew (Xtratime was one, lots of others that are long since dead), to announce my new forum. :agree:

All of this feels like a lifetime ago. The forum was my life back in those days. The Martin of 10 years ago would make a big deal out of this important anniversary but the Martin today, as you know, is a lot more lazy. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Congrats and thank you very much Martin for creating this beauty. It's a pleasure posting here.

Now let's get wasted!!!

:champ: :beer: :pint:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I believe the forum was created by some sort of big bang.

I don't believe in any sort of supreme creator. :stuckup:

Anyway, it's all turned out not too badly. :malt:

Sep 1, 2002
On this very day in 2000, I was busy getting the very first Juventuz forum online. The software I used then was lame and crashed a lot, eventually replaced with something else. So we don't have any posts left from those very first days. But that's where it all began.

The forum population on December 31 was one, just me. The population in the first few days was two, me and Lisa (that surely none of you remember), the only person I told about my plans to start a forum. She was my right hand for the first couple of years.

Naturally, the first thing I did was to spam all the football forums I knew (Xtratime was one, lots of others that are long since dead), to announce my new forum. :agree:

All of this feels like a lifetime ago. The forum was my life back in those days. The Martin of 10 years ago would make a big deal out of this important anniversary but the Martin today, as you know, is a lot more lazy. :tup:
Well done Martin, I mean that.

Sep 14, 2003
The population in the first few days was two, me and Lisa (that surely none of you remember)

I think I do. Was she from Canada? I remember having many a conversation about books and The Smiths.

Anyway, thanks Martin for doing what you did back then, and here's to (at least) another 10 years.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    I think I do. Was she from Canada? I remember having many a conversation about books and The Smiths.

Anyway, thanks Martin for doing what you did back then, and here's to (at least) another 10 years.
    You might be the only one "that old" still here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hehe, vad ska man säga? kämpe gött eller nåt :D

Your spamming worked on me, like late 2000 or early 2001 I signed up and posted for a little while, lost that account (dont even remember user name), and then signed this one and posted briefly again. So its suffice to say your spamming of XT didnt work on me except for rare visitations :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)